Lounsbury Chevrolet Moncton is looking for someone with administrative experience to support our body shop.
This role is ideal for someone who:
- Loves to process paperwork
- Works well independently
- Likes to help others
- Is very organized
Previous experience is not required. We will provide on-site training.
This job is Monday to Friday, 8AM to 5PM.
- Answer all incoming phone calls to the body shop, greet walk-in customers, reply to emails sent to the body shop (by customers, insurance companies)
- Schedule and coordinate estimate appointments, repair appointments, rental cars, deductible payments, etc.
- Process paperwork to insurance companies for claims
- Check-in with Technicians on status of repairs of vehicles to provide an update to customers
- Open and close repair orders into computerized database
- Complete payroll timesheets
- Code and record invoices and receipts for purchases
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in customer service and coordinator role is an asset
- High school diploma or GED requried
- Strong focus on customer service
- Automotive Parts and/or shop experience is an asset
- Strong computer Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer service skills, and troubleshooting skills
- A good team player, has a sense of urgency and has the ability to multi-task
- Good work ethic
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Lounsbury Automotive Moncton
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 400 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.