Panthera Solutions is growing its team to service the developing oil & gas industry in Guyana. Our aim is to be Guyana's leading provider of industrial solutions and value-added services in asset maintenance and offshore deck services. We are currently looking for an Office Coordinator at our Georgetown, Guyana office.
The Office Coordinator is integral to the administrative and accounting functions of Panthera Solutions. The position has numerous responsibilities; however, the key requirements are ensuring the timely completion of accounting responsibilities, invoice generation, report generation, presentation development and support functions for the General and Project Managers.
Panthera Solutions is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We are committed to non-discrimination in employment and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. All aspects of employment will be governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced by race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law.
The position will be responsible for a variety of activities including:
What you'll do
- Provide accounting support
- Process billings and collections of accounts receivables and payables
- Invoice generation
- Maintain operational records
- Manage day-to-day administrative activities of the office
- Coordinate and manage events and meetings as required
- Support proposal and report preparation
- Support presentation development
- Assist with tender/bid process
What you'll need
- A form of higher education;
- +5 years of experience would be an advantage;
- Has worked in an office environment before;
- Experience in the oil and gas industry or industrial environment considered an asset;
- Motivated self-starter with strong time management and multi-tasking skills and capabilities;
- Knowledge of financial process, previous knowledge of accounts packages would be an advantage;
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision or in a team environment;
- Prepared to work out of hours, if needed;
- Demonstratable analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Highly effective communication skills (written & oral);
- Good analytical, planning and organizational abilities;
- Proficiency in the use of business computer applications;
- Have good logical thought processes with the ability to multitask and strategize in diverse situations; and
- Have good self-discipline.
A little bit about us
Panthera Solutions is a Guyanese based joint venture company, providing world-class services to the offshore oil and gas industry. Panthera Solutions draws on innovative practices, partner relationships and extensive experience to provide the highest standards of products and services to the Guyanese offshore.
Panthera Solutions is a joint venture of two partners - Mine Services Limited and Crosbie Group Limited.
Mines Services Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Farfan & Mendes Limited, of Providence, East Bank Demerara, Guyana. Farfan & Mendes Limited was established in Guyana in 1960, and is a highly respected, family owned business. Today, Farfan & Mendes Limited employs over 120 people and are active in the forestry, mining and industrial services sectors.
Operating for over a century, Crosbie Group Limited is an Atlantic Canadian-based family owned business, employing more than 500 people. For the past 30 years, Crosbie Group and its member companies Atlantic Maintenance Services, Crosbie Salamis Limited and MacKinnon & Olding, have been providing a full suite of asset maintenance, deck management and technical services and solutions to the offshore oil & gas and marine sectors.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Interested candidates can apply directly by selecting the Apply Now link below no later than December 1, 2019.