Volkswagen Moncton in Dieppe is looking for an Office Administrator.
Reporting to the Fixed Operations Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of warranty administration, including claim submission, the reconciliation of accounts, and maximizing claim returns at Volkswagen Moncton.
This position is Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm.
***Training will be provided***
Why Work with Us?
Volkswagen is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefit Plan including health, dental, vision, life insurance, that begin on your first day
- Pension Plan
- Great work culture
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Employee discounts on cars and furniture
- Process all warranty claims to the manufacturer by providing details and accurate paperwork
- Work with mechanics to get details information on warranty work being performed in the Shop
- Follow-up on warranty submission
- Maintain records for auditing purposes
- Oversee the proper handling of warranty parts to be returned or discarded
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Post-secondary diploma is preferred, with a focus in Business, Office Management, Administration is an asset
- 5 years of work experience in a professional office environment
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be very well organized, detail oriented, and meticulous with paperwork
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Well-developed organization and planning skills
- Customer service orientated
- Numbers oriented, with good attention to detail
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Volkswagen Moncton is your source for all your VW needs in the Greater Moncton area. Our goal is to make as many New Brunswick customers as satisfied as possible. It is through treating people right that Volkswagen Moncton separates itself from other dealers throughout New Brunswick.