Spartan Systems provides IT design and support services for clients throughout Atlantic Canada. Network administrators are responsible for assisting with requirements analysis, proposing solutions and identifying areas for continuous improvement.
What you'll do
- Using technical knowledge and resources to troubleshoot issues
- Resolving incoming technical support tickets
- Collaborating with other team members to design and implement best solutions
- Providing contact with customers to ensure technical issues are resolved
What you'll need
- Self-learner with excellent problem solving skills
- Windows 2003 – 2016 Server
- Windows SBS 2003/2008/2011 Server V
- Virtualization (Microsoft Hyper-V & VMWare) including Physical to Virtual Migrations
- Active Directory/Group Policy
- On-premise Exchange Server setup and maintenance
- Enterprise level Antivirus and Backup Solutions (Webroot, Veeam & Appassure)
- Local Area Network (LAN), TCP/IP, Firewall/routers, Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Microsoft Office applications including Office365
- Relevant certifications, MCSE, MCITP, etc.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Spartan Systems Limited.
IT Consulting Specialists for the SMB Market in Atlantic Canada. We provide world-class solutions that enable our clients to leverage technology.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Our clients which are located throught Atlantic Canada, engage us to provide full IT support to their organizations. Our ability to provide relevant, world class solutions sets us apart within our industry. We're always looking for our team members to keep pace with this changing industry so that we can recommend and implement the best solutions possible.
We strive to provide a working environment where our employees can broaden their experience and work on interesting projects. It's not all about managing tickets and resetting passwords.