Are you a Bilingual Administrative Professional looking for a new and exciting challenge? Do you enjoy providing exceptional client service? Do you thrive on ensuring clients' needs are not only met but also exceeded?
We are seeking a welcoming, highly professional, and client-focused administrative professional to join our Legal Support Services team as a Client Service Assistant in our Moncton office for a full-time permanent position.
What you'll do
As a Client Service Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Answer respective phone lines, sometimes simultaneously or while assisting a client, and make appropriate internal transfers or address the caller's needs;
- Greet all persons entering the office, provide a positive client experience, and advise the appropriate lawyer/staff person of their appointment;
- Schedule boardroom bookings, ensuring requests for external use are approved by Client Development & Service in advance; address AV requirements and ensure equipment setup in advance of the meeting;
- Coordinate food and beverage requirements for meetings; including ordering, receiving, and possibly payment;
- Receive and prepare couriers and deliveries; ensure internal deliveries are received; and
- Provide basic on-site technology support to boardrooms, including lighting, presentation set up, teleconference set up, wireless code information, etc.
What you'll need
The successful candidate will possess the following skill set:
- Fluent in French & English with strong oral and written communication skills in both languages;
- Office/Legal Administration Diploma or related education or transferable administrative experience;
- Demonstrated accounting skills;
- Exceptional technology skills, with proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office;
- Exceptional time management; excel in a demanding, high-pace environment, highly detail-oriented, and be flexible to changing priorities;
- Exceptional communication skills, a special focus on client service and the highest degree of professionalism;
- Working in a team environment, the successful candidate will be strong team player and have high personal integrity; and,
- Strong interpersonal skills and independent judgment.
A little bit about us
McInnes Cooper is among Canada's 25 largest business law firms and the exclusive member of Lex Mundi for Atlantic Canada, the world's leading network of independent law firms. Providing strategic counsel to industry-leading clients here and abroad for more than 160 years, we continue to thrive through our relentless focus on client success.
Our mission? To turn our knowledge, skills, and effort into value for our clients and our communities through dedicated leadership.
At McInnes Cooper you will find a team that values you. We recognize that our members are key in delivering outstanding client service and we provide a collaborative, professional environment with a member focused culture. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that values, respects and supports different perspectives, cultures and experiences.
Diversity & Inclusion
We recognize that our individual differences make us a stronger, more adaptable law firm. We embrace these differences and give all of our members the opportunity to develop their unique skills and talents.
Collective Social Responsibility
We are recognized as a leader and innovator amongst Canadian law firms in the field of Collective Social Responsibility. Our people are concerned citizens who enjoy giving back. Together, we focus on developing ongoing partnerships with community organizations that do amazing work, often despite limited resources and public awareness. As a firm, we have the ability to respond with contributions of time and monetary support, and our people give generously of their skills and effort.
Pro Bono Legal Services
Through our Pro Bono Program, we provide legal counsel to disadvantaged people and organizations that have difficulty gaining access to justice on matters of public interest.
Like any large organization, our operations leave a footprint on the environment. From paper use and waste production to transportation and energy consumption, we continually look for opportunities to minimize that impact.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At McInnes Cooper, you will find a team that values you. We recognize that our members are key in delivering outstanding client service and we provide a collaborative, professional environment with a member focused culture. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that values, respects and supports different perspectives, cultures and experiences.
Our team members have access to:
- Defined-benefit pension plan;
- Firm-paid health and dental benefits;
- Health spending account;
- Personal spending account;
- Time for you:
- Including vacation, personal and sick days.
- Balancing life:
- Work from home / Flex work options available for many team members.
- Our Team - we can't say enough about our people! You will be part of a collaborative, collegial, respectful and caring team; and,
- Participating in a variety of teams including our Corporate Social Responsibility, Wellness, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and so many more.
McInnes Cooper is committed to building an environment that is diverse and inclusive, representative of the communities in which we serve. We welcome and encourage applications from persons who identify as racially visible, Indigenous, persons with disabilities, women in underrepresented roles and members of the LGBTQ2S+ community. Applicants from these equity groups may self-identify through our on-line application process.
As part of the recruitment process, MC will provide accommodation(s) to candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation(s) to participate in the recruitment process with us, please contact Amanda Walker at [email protected] or 902.455.8153.