We are excited to announce the launch of our new Scheduled Automotive Service business in HRM. This will allow members to purchase tires online and deliver and install them at home. In addition, members can book seasonal tire changes, wiper replacements, and more. We will also offer a complimentary 7-point inspection.
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences, we invite you to explore this exciting opportunity with CAA Atlantic.
What you'll do
What you'll be doing on the job:
• Sell and install tires (Primary role)
• Safeguard, properly account for, turn in receipts, and reconcile the tire inventory before and after every shift.
• Battery testing /replacement/ boosts (if workload requires)
• Fuel delivery (if workload requires)
• Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment.
• Report any mechanical problems encountered with equipment, tools, and vehicles.
• Verify that appropriate tools and documentation are in the vehicle prior to shifts and properly maintain all equipment.
• Report delays in reaching service destination and/or in performing service.
• Safely operate computer-related equipment including but not limited to wireless data terminals, credit card terminals, battery diagnostic equipment, and communication devices in a safe and professional manner adhering to all safety protocols.
• Maintain and account for company-provided equipment, vehicles, inventory, and tools.
• Perform maintenance on CAA Atlantic vehicles as requested.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
What you'll need
The following skills and qualifications will be required to carry out this role:
• Exceptional commitment to customer service
• Clear criminal background check
• Clean drivers abstract.
• Ability to work unsupervised and in all weather conditions.
• Relevant work experience in Customer Service and/or Automotive related experience
• Strong mechanical aptitude preferred but not essential.
• Ability to clearly define staggered fitment and directional tires.
We're looking for
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
What started out as a club for automobile enthusiasts, has grown into the preferred choice for more and more customers in Atlantic Canada. CAA Atlantic is now focused on being the leader in innovative and cutting-edge technologies driving our members forward, creating a culture of convenience and trust on all of life's journeys. With a successful history spanning over 75+ years, CAA Atlantic is a leading provider of roadside assistance, travel, and insurance services. At CAA Atlantic, we are dedicated to promoting safety, convenience, and peace of mind for all travelers. As a member of our dynamic and innovative organization, you will have the opportunity to positively impact the lives of our members and contribute to the growth and success of our company.
Why Work With Us:
- Challenging work with an amazing team
- Strong commitment to the community and giving back (more than $50K in charitable giving to the IWK Foundation, Ronald McDonald House Atlantic and the Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation in 2022, in addition to many more)
- A competitive compensation package
- Generous paid time off based on professional experience
- Paid volunteering
- Telemedicine - provides you with 24/7 direct access to medical care and wellness services by phone or video chat
- Health and Safety of employees is the number one priority
- Complimentary Premier CAA Membership
- An in-house gym facility and/or corporate gym rate and partial reimbursement
- An innovative and dynamic work environment
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
Our Vision: To be the most trusted and sustainable Member organization in Atlantic Canada.
Our Mission: To make a difference every day by anticipating, understanding, and exceeding the expectations of our Members
Our Core Values
- WE WILL BE BOLD We embrace change and encourage bold decisions to be made in pursuit of delivering positive impact and innovative solutions for our Members and our community.
- WE DO WHAT WE SAY Our Members and our Community know they can trust us to be there when we say we will, to provide the safety and security they can count on and deliver the great service they’ve come to expect. Our word is our bond.
- WE THINK DIFFERENTLY We create a culture built on being curious, embracing new ideas, backgrounds, and perspectives, which expands our thinking and leads to creative solutions.
- WE DO THE RIGHT THING We commit to operating in the best interest of others, upholding integrity and being transparent in our actions and decision making.
Diversity and inclusion at CAA Atlantic
As a member-driven organization, we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live. It is important to us that every employee has the opportunity to reach their full potential, and we recognize that diverse perspectives enhance our collective innovation, creativity and allow us to provide amazing service to our Members.
Applicants should identify if they require accommodation during the competition process (on a confidential basis). All postings available in alternate formats upon request.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
CAA offers you:
• The safety and wellness of our employees is our number one priority.
• Challenging work with a great organization committed to our people.
• Strong commitment to the community including paid volunteer time.
• Generous paid time off based on related professional experience.
• Company pension plan
• Exceptional benefits package including:
o Annual- mental health support
o Fertility coverage
o Vaccine coverage e.g., Twinrix, Shingrix
o Orthodontics for adults and children
o Employee Telemedicine - provides you with 24/7 direct access to medical care and wellness services by phone or video chat.
• Complimentary Premier CAA Membership
• Fitness program support
• An innovative and dynamic work environment based on a progressive culture of continuous feedback and positive employee recognition.
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities including our employee learning management system.