The Chapman Group
The Chapman Group is happy to support one of our amazing clients, The Saint John Region Chamber of Commerce, in growing their team! The Chamber is looking for a talented and motivated Member Engagement and Marketing Specialist to help drive its mission and support its vibrant and diverse membership.
The Member Engagement and Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing programs and initiatives to enhance engagement and satisfaction among the members of the Chamber of Commerce. Reporting to the CEO, this position requires an ability to identify the needs and interests of the membership and develop strategies to promote their involvement and participation in the organization's activities.
This is an exceptional opportunity to expand your community network and gain valuable experience by working with an exceptional organization. The right individual could move into a very exciting succession plan for long-term growth.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute an engagement plan that enhances member satisfaction and retention
- Conduct research and gather data to understand the needs and interests of the membership, local business community and economic landscape
- Develop and implement initiatives and programs that align with the organization's goals and the needs of the membership
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with members, stakeholders, and other external partners
- Manage the organization's member communication channels, including website, social media, email, and newsletters
- Evaluate and measure the effectiveness of member engagement programs and initiatives, and make recommendations for improvement
- Prepare and present reports on member engagement to the organization's leadership
- Plan, organize and participate in Chamber and community events
What you'll need
- Post-secondary education in a related field, such as communications, marketing, or business administration
- Demonstrated experience in networking and community engagement or related field
- Existing knowledge of government policies and procedures an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience in data analysis and research an asset
- Knowledge of social media and other digital marketing tools
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, as required, and attend events outside of normal working hours
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The Chapman Group
Are you interested?
Work With Us
The Saint John Region Chamber of Commerce is a dynamic business organization located in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada. For over 230 years, The Chamber has been serving its members by promoting economic growth and development, supporting local businesses, and advocating for the interests of the Saint John region's business community. As the leading voice of business in the region, The Chamber provides a range of services and benefits to its members, including networking opportunities, professional development, advocacy, and access to valuable resources.
We offer our team members an attractive benefits package that includes health and dental coverage, RRSP contributions, and a hybrid work environment. More importantly, as part of our team, you will have the opportunity to directly support and contribute to the growth and development of our community.
Apply by May 26th. All applicants will be considered, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.