In 2019 Dash Hudson opened their first office outside of North America in London, onboarding market leading brands including Burberry, Harrods and The Inkey List. In 2021 Dash Hudson embarked on a European expansion. Among the first five hires outside of North America, this role will be integral to our growth strategy in the European market. The Marketing Strategist position is perfect for a pro-active, data-driven marketing professional who wants to play a key role in the start of something big.
Remuneration & Contractual Information
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- 100% remote role day-to-day.
- Some travel required (Covid-19 permitting)
- Flexible working hours.
- This is a contract position on an annual basis that renews automatically on performance.
What you'll do
- Plan, manage, execute and report on European digital and in-person events.
- Contribute to international content strategy, collaborating with the Marketing Team to plan and write content for the event presentations, PR and other marketing materials in English and French.
- Collaborate with the International Growth Strategist and our agency partner to create high-performing ad campaigns.
- Be an integral member of the International Team, developing cross departmental relationships to deepen alignment.
- Contribute regional email marketing campaigns, collaborating with the Marketing Team on execution.
- Drive research to inform regional approaches to marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with the International Growth Strategist to identify bottlenecks and areas of opportunity across international marketing initiatives.
What you'll need
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience in French B2B market is essential. Northern European experience is considered an asset.
- Marketing related degree.
- Bilingual - speaks English and French at a professional level.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships in a remote setting.
- Effectively manage multiple initiatives with attention to detail.
- Strategic thinker with the drive to make data-backed decisions.
- Strong copywriting skills in English and French.
- Knowledge of B2B marketing landscape.
- Networking skills a bonus.
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.