Work Location: Office, Remote or Hybrid from Atlantic Canada
Atlantic Lottery (AL) is seeking a Marketing Delivery Lead. Location is flexible within Atlantic Canada with occasional travel to Moncton, NB.
As the Marketing Delivery Lead, you are responsible for facilitating and managing the overall execution process for delivery of all assets related to AL's marketing campaigns. This role includes regularly communicating with our Campaign Managers to maintain awareness of campaign priorities, establishing and managing marketing delivery processes, and working collaboratively and proactively to solve challenges with constraints/conflicts. You will play a key role in ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and to a high standard. You will also ensure campaigns are properly resourced which includes coordinating with internal and external delivery teams accordingly.
Working collaboratively with your peers in Brand and Communications (B&C) and across the organization, you are responsible for supporting an overall strategy that ensures a well-coordinated roadmap for smooth and timely delivery of multiple marketing campaigns at any given time.
Posting will remain open until the position is filled.
Please note: This recruitment is being done by a 3rd party recruiter. You must apply via link below and not via Career Beacon.
What you'll do
Campaign Delivery: Work with internal and external delivery teams to ensure campaigns are properly produced and delivered on time and on budget to the appropriate level of quality. Responsible for securing all resources needed for campaign delivery and for coordinating with the necessary partners for optimal use of available capacity. This role requires cross-team collaboration to properly manage workflow.
Develop and maintain project documents, timelines, proofing checklists and status reports. Possess minute-by-minute knowledge of all work in progress, identify risks and ways to mitigate issues.
Maintain Campaign Project Management tools with the latest campaign and project achievements, direction and strategy, and production status as a resource for the business.
Campaign Triage: Validate accuracy of requests and requirements; Ensure proper approvals are provided; Clarify timing of requirements with business owner.
Reporting: Responsible to develop and maintain regular status updates on all active and upcoming campaigns. Be aware of any potential risks, issues, as well as milestones, and delivery phases and take a pro-active approach to communication with appropriate business owners when appropriate.
Process and Governance: Guide the continued development and improvement of B&C standards, policies, processes, and templates as it relates to campaign delivery. Responsible for adherence to these policies and standards by business and cross functional delivery teams.
Leadership: Communicate and champion campaign priorities and requirements necessary to execute AL's campaign portfolio. Understand resource conflicts and help teams prioritize accordingly. Develop strong relationships with business stakeholders. Foster a collaborative work environment with open communication with internal and external delivery teams.
What you'll need
- 3+ years' experience successfully leading multiple initiatives involving cross-functional teams, project management experience
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies and tools, including experience with work management platform such as Asana, Wrike, Monday.com, Adobe Workfront, Microsoft Projects, etc.
- Experience working in a digital environment with multiple collaborators and highly matrixed teams.
- University or College Degree in Marketing, Engineering, project management or other business-related fields
- Proven analytical, issue resolution and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented, multi-tasking with ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands to targeted deadlines Strong problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to build and manage strong and effective relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively, including planning, organizing, prioritizing and attention to detail Great people skills
- A proactive and effective written and verbal communicator
- Ability to work independently and demonstrated success as a self-starter
- PMP Certification would be considered an asset
- Must be 19 years of age or older to apply.
- Extended health coverage that includes medical, dental, and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability, and wellness programs.
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan.
- Three weeks of vacation annually (pro-rated) and 12 paid statutory holidays (in NB).
- Three personal leave days per year.
- Two volunteer days per year.
- Short-term incentive program based on personal and corporate performance.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Recruitment Process: COVID-19 has accelerated change across our workplace, including our hiring practices! As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually, and may not be required to meet in-person. All interviews are conducted in English, our working language, unless otherwise stated.
Internal Employees: Internal Employees interested in this opportunity must be in "good standing," which entails meeting expectations on their previous performance review. Performance Improvement plans, disciplinary action memos, attendance, training and other performance related memos will be taken into consideration as well, when determining the applicant's "good standing" status.
A little bit about us
Our players have been having fun and "dreaming big" since 1976 when Atlantic Lottery started offering lottery games on behalf of the governments of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador and Prince Edward Island. The game options have grown and changed over the years and so has our workforce! Today's Atlantic Lottery has more than 600 employees, who are the heart and soul of our business. We offer everything from dare-to-dream draw games to online bingo; breakopen tickets to sports wagering; and games in social settings and on the internet. With games come winners - big and small wins every day - but the best thing about lottery games is that when you choose to play with us, everyone benefits. 100% of our profits go back into our communities. That feels good! #ProudToBeAL
We are proud, gritty, community-minded, and punch above our weight. Being Atlantic Canadian means that we work hard and we know how to have fun. It also means that we genuinely care for each other as co-workers, neighbours, and friends.
Now that you can work from anywhere, your best life is waiting in Atlantic Canada. At Atlantic Lottery, you can choose to live and work in any of our four Atlantic provinces. Explore living East:
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background/educational checks prior to employment.