Reporting to the Head of Content, the Marketing Coordinator will support the initiatives set by the Senior Director of Marketing in order to reach marketing lead goals, and overall company revenue targets. The Marketing Coordinator must be equal parts creative and analytical-excelling at problem-solving, research, data analysis, copywriting, logistical coordination, and possessing an eye for aesthetic detail. You'll be responsible for aiding in the management and execution of existing marketing programs and events, as well as developing and running new campaigns and projects as the business grows.
- Super organized. To the point of compulsion.
- Attention to detail. You lose sleep over typos.
- Possess strong writing skills, with the ability to write and adapt your writing style to various audiences and tones of voice.
- Ability to learn, absorb, and recall information at a very fast pace.
- Ability to work heads down and maintain high productivity.
- Are a people person-you function highly in a team setting, and are able to develop and maintain strong business relationships.
- Not afraid to take on new challenges and problem-solve independently.
What you'll do
What you'll do:
- Manage Dash Hudson's quarterly magazine send out including refining the process, setting the send out schedule, vendor relations, and ensuring accurate and timely deliveries.
- Assist in the logistics and execution of external marketing events. This includes sponsorship contracting, vendor relations, writing and providing marketing deliverables, assisting in content creation, and at times traveling to manage events on-site.
- Aid in the tracking and maintenance of the marketing department budget. You will assist the Head of Content with inputting budget components accurately across marketing department projects.
- Assist in the planning, logistics, and execution of all marketing managed internal events such as company parties.
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing Coordinator to plan and deploy the marketing department's weekly PR strategy.
- Contribute to the Dash Hudson blog and other writing projects as needed.
- Develop copy for Dash Hudson's social media accounts and support the organic strategy.
- Collaborate with the design team to execute concepts and produce marketing materials as needed.
What you'll need
What you'll need - Desired Qualifications:
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role. Agency, or in-house marketing experience preferred.
- A degree in commerce or management with a focus on marketing or PR.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Are you interested? Work With Us!
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness for all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what will propel us forward.
To our customers, we show undying love for their support. In thanks, we smother them in hugs.