CAA Atlantic is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support our Marketing & Communications team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this coordinator will help plan, implement, and monitor marketing campaigns, branding activities and partnership initiatives
What you'll do
What you'll be doing on the job:
• Help plan, implement, and monitor marketing campaigns and branding activities.
• Relationship management with internal and external partners
• Prepare reports, presentations & briefs.
• Marketing support services
• Track and analyze data.
• Inventory Management
• Project Management
• Data entry
• Responding to Member and supplier requests
• Fulfill direct mail campaigns.
What you'll need
The following skills and qualifications will be required to carry out this role:
• Post-secondary education in business with a focus in marketing
• Experience in building relationships with suppliers
• Experience with direct mailing campaigns
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize projects and multi-task.
• Exceptional commitment to customer service
• Ability to work with little supervision as well as part of a dynamic team of marketing and communications professionals.
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
What started out as a club for automobile enthusiasts, has grown into the preferred choice for more and more customers in Atlantic Canada. CAA Atlantic is now focused on being the leader in innovative and cutting-edge technologies driving our members forward, creating a culture of convenience and trust on all of life's journeys. With a successful history spanning over 75+ years, CAA Atlantic is a leading provider of roadside assistance, travel, and insurance services. At CAA Atlantic, we are dedicated to promoting safety, convenience, and peace of mind for all travelers. As a member of our dynamic and innovative organization, you will have the opportunity to positively impact the lives of our members and contribute to the growth and success of our company.
Why Work With Us:
- Challenging work with an amazing team
- Strong commitment to the community and giving back (more than $50K in charitable giving to the IWK Foundation, Ronald McDonald House Atlantic and the Janeway Children’s Hospital Foundation in 2022, in addition to many more)
- A competitive compensation package
- Generous paid time off based on professional experience
- Paid volunteering
- Telemedicine - provides you with 24/7 direct access to medical care and wellness services by phone or video chat
- Health and Safety of employees is the number one priority
- Complimentary Premier CAA Membership
- An in-house gym facility and/or corporate gym rate and partial reimbursement
- An innovative and dynamic work environment
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
Our Vision: To be the most trusted and sustainable Member organization in Atlantic Canada.
Our Mission: To make a difference every day by anticipating, understanding, and exceeding the expectations of our Members
Our Core Values
- WE WILL BE BOLD We embrace change and encourage bold decisions to be made in pursuit of delivering positive impact and innovative solutions for our Members and our community.
- WE DO WHAT WE SAY Our Members and our Community know they can trust us to be there when we say we will, to provide the safety and security they can count on and deliver the great service they’ve come to expect. Our word is our bond.
- WE THINK DIFFERENTLY We create a culture built on being curious, embracing new ideas, backgrounds, and perspectives, which expands our thinking and leads to creative solutions.
- WE DO THE RIGHT THING We commit to operating in the best interest of others, upholding integrity and being transparent in our actions and decision making.
Diversity and inclusion at CAA Atlantic
As a member-driven organization, we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live. It is important to us that every employee has the opportunity to reach their full potential, and we recognize that diverse perspectives enhance our collective innovation, creativity and allow us to provide amazing service to our Members.
Applicants should identify if they require accommodation during the competition process (on a confidential basis). All postings available in alternate formats upon request.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
CAA offers you:
• Challenging work with an amazing team
• Hybrid working conditions.
• Strong commitment to the community and giving back (more than $50K in charitable giving to the IWK Foundation, Ronald McDonald House Atlantic and the Janeway Children's Hospital Foundation in 2022, in addition to many more)
• Industry leading compensation
• Generous paid time off based on professional experience.
• Company pension plan
• Paid volunteering.
• Exceptional benefits package including:o Industry-leading $1,500 a year for mental health
o Fertility coverage
o Vaccine coverage e.g. Twinrix, Shingrix
o Orthodontics for adults and children
• Telemedicine - provides you with 24/7 direct access to medical care and wellness services by phone or video chat.
• Health and Safety of employees is the number one priority.
• Complimentary Premier CAA Membership
• Corporate gym rate and partial reimbursement
• An innovative and dynamic work environment
• Ongoing learning and development