The Chapman Group is recruiting a Marketing Coordinator for Simply For Life
“Today is a great day to have a great day!” - SFL
About Simply For Life
Every morning at Simply For Life (SFL) our clients inspire us with their courage. We’ve spent years researching and creating the formula behind Simply For Life; it is truly satisfying to see thousands of people learning how to achieve better health on our program.
If you would like to work with our extremely motivated team to help make people’s lives better every day, then please keep reading.
Here at Simply For Life we are looking for a driven and inspired Marketing Co-ordinator who is ready to take on our new brand and own it. A positive attitude and winning personality are at the absolute top of our list along with the following…
What you'll do
Key areas of focus include the Simply For Life website and social media outlets, communications, press releases, administration including event planning. The SFL Marketing Coordinator provides support to both our Head Office and that of our Franchisees.
- Social Media
- Delivering, monitoring, documenting and reporting of the organizations social media activities
- Writing, editing and producing content for the website
- Develop a communication plan
- Produce email campaigns, blogging, press releases, e-newsletters etc.
- Manage all internal communications
- Ad writing and editing
- Creating and editing presentation material, marketing and sales collateral
- Proofreading material such as articles, press releases and all communication material
- Tracking of events, advertisements, sponsorships, and other marketing activities
- Managing event set up and tear down
What you'll need
- Postsecondary degree, diploma or certificate in Communications, Marketing, Digital Marketing or a relevant area of study
- Minimum of two (1-2) years proven experience in a marketing/communications capacity
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and experience in digital and social marketing tools
- Impeccable professional writing, including: strong grammar, style, voice, and consistency with content
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet pressing deadlines
- Attention to detail and quality assurance
- Ability to communicate in both official languages
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The Chapman Group
Our purpose is to enable individuals, teams and organizations to transform to perform. We specialize in developing human resource strategies and HR programs that help businesses deliver on performance goals, facilitate change and build leadership capability. We believe in respect for the individual, leading with integrity and making a difference every day.
Based on these values, we work with teams and individuals to enable them to fulfill their full potential. We support not for profit organizations by donating 10% of our working time to help serve the communities within which we live and work. By investing in yourself and your team, you invest in your future and we want to help.
The Chapman Group provides human resources expertise and consulting to meet the needs of our valued clients. We have comprehensive experience in learning and development, talent development, organizational effectiveness, recruiting, change management and human resource planning.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about The Chapman Group and how we can enable you to create a competitive advantage through your people.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
In addition to an extremely healthy work environment and a respectful workplace we also offer a competitive total compensation package.
We hope you can’t resist the urge to apply because we would love to meet you and discuss how your qualifications may be a perfect fit for this amazing role.
Please send a resume and cover letter to our partners at The Chapman Group
The Chapman Group will take good care of you through the initial stages of the application process.