Are you interested in inspiring developers and changing how they find, buy and manage their cloud services? If so this might just be the job for you.
Developers deserve the freedom to choose the tools and services that make them happy and productive, regardless of which cloud they call home. We're looking for an ambitious, hardworking human to help us make this vision a reality.
Do you want to transition into a marketing career? Would this be your first time at a full-time job? All candidates are welcome!
We need someone that understands perfection is the product of constant improvement. The best way to improve? Get shit done, learn, do it better next time.
You need to be self-motivated, if you only work well with someone telling you what to do, then this isn't the job for you. We don't know what to do, Manifold is an early stage startup, our customers' excitement, engagement and feedback is our lighthouse.
What you'll do
You'll be doing a little bit of everything, and no two days will ever look the same. Some of your tasks will be:
- Event organization
- Discover and orchestrate ad placements
- Identify sponsorship opportunities
- Nurture partner relationships
- Create fresh content
- Write, edit, and review copy
- Order and ship swag
- And much much more
What you'll need
- Must be a doer
- Great writing skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Not afraid to ask questions and dive headfirst into new projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to collaborate across teams: Marketing, Development and Product
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Independent worker, Self-starter
- Creative idea machine
- Recent/New graduates welcome
We're looking for
A little bit about us
We're a venture-backed company that is distributed around North America. Our home base is Halifax, Nova Scotia. We have a shared passion for making developers' lives easier. Our backgrounds reflect that, having worked at npm, Red Hat, Heroku, LinkedIn, Canonical, and more.
- flexible working hours
- 15 days of vacation your first year that you will be encouraged to use
- statutory/federal holidays, plus the whole company takes the last week of the year off
- yearly professional development allowance of $2,000 towards education, training, conferences, or any education tool that helps your career
- excellent health, vision, and dental insurance for you and your family that starts on your first day of work
- health and wellness allowance
- home office allowance for remote workers
- up to 16 weeks fully paid maternity or paternity leave after one year at Manifold, with additional 8 weeks of unpaid leave if necessary
- use of a laptop, large monitor, and equipment for everyone, remote or at our office
If you're in the United States, we also offer 401(k) for pre-tax retirement savings, although contributions are unmatched at this early stage in the company's growth.
We care about our code of conduct and ask all of our employees to abide by it.