Reporting to the CEO and working synergistically with the Director of Customer Care (DCC), the Manager of Client Services (MCS), is responsible for supporting the profitable growth of the company by managing client liaison and relationships, as well as quality accountability for HealthConnect programs and services.
The MCS has primary responsibility for External liaison with clients and potential clients. The role shares organizational leadership with the Director of Customer Care (DCC), who is responsible for supporting profitable growth by managing and optimizing company resources, processes, and systems for consistent quality in the delivery of programs and services for our clients.
As part of the Leadership Team, one of the highest goals of this position is the responsibility to nurture, promote and champion the company's commitment to service delivery excellence throughout the organization.
What you'll do
1. Client Services Management
- Build and maintain solid relationships with clients, prospects and influencers
- Ensure strong internal and external communication and quality customer service through regular communications, updates and timely problem resolution
- Accountable for budget oversight with annual forecasts and quarterly budget updates for client approvals, planning and analyzing budget variances.
- Ensure opportunities for new or additional business are presented to Business Development personnel
- Accountable to manage the preparation of proposals & budgets for potential new business
- Accountable for timely and accurate billing and reporting
- Increase and maintain industry knowledge
2. Performance Management
- Develop a performance culture through accountability
- Establish and implement corporate performance goals and reporting systems for teams, including setting KPIs, quotas and goals for various roles and monitoring individual and team performance against goals
- Ensure teams respond to client requests in a timely manner, including regular internal and client meetings/scrums to ensure clarity of priorities and active coordination
- Manage, mentor and develop direct reports
3. Quality Management
- Oversee quality assurance and ensure delivery of quality Client services and programs
- Accountable for the Quality Management System, including quality assurance initiatives, regular quality control checks, SOP and regulatory documentation and compliance, as well as audit preparation and remediation
- Accountable for the training programs, including development and management of training initiatives and delivery of curricula
- Accountable for consistent quality client service, including communications, responsiveness, accuracy of reporting, billing and client contact/ distribution lists
4. Project implementation and changes
- Work with the Leadership Team to align organizational priorities, including initiating and managing implementation of client programs and changes
- Accountable for the implementation of client programs and changes, including project discovery and requirements documentation, development of database workflows, process workflows and call structure design workflows, and governing body approvals
- Manage client and company expectations with regular communications, SOW and budget approvals, change controls and resolution of program challenges
- Manage priorities and program delivery, including managing delivery timelines and alerting clients and management of delays or barriers to delivery
5. Strategic Planning
- Participate in developing and implementing long-term and annual strategies and plans, incorporating the Corporate Mission, Vision and direction into operational practices
- Advise and make recommendations on various issues and business decisions
- Advise, direct and manage future client projects and programs to accomplish corporate goals and objectives
- Establish financial objectives by: forecasting client budgets, workload cycles, anticipated contracts and volumes and analyzing budget variances
6. Undertake special projects as requested
What you'll need
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities and multiple tasks
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Post-Secondary education, preferably in business or in the healthcare field.
- Three years relevant experience in client service administration, sales or management.
- Sales and marketing experience an asset
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Who are we?
We are HealthConnect Inc. A privately-owned Canadian company with a 28-year track record for delivering support services in regulated industries. The company manages patient care programs on behalf of pharmaceutical, medical device, nutritional and animal health companies. Programs have been designed for health care professionals, patients, consumers and the pharmaceutical industry since 1991.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
To apply for this position please send Resume to HealthConnect:
We thank you for your interest however only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.