A casual position as a Long Term Care Assistant. Assisting the CCAs with bedmaking, feeding at meal times, assisting with activities of daily living as required and other duties as assigned by the Nursing supervisor or Nursing manager
What you'll do
- Providing socializing opportunities one-on-one with clients, ie nail painting and conversations, reading.
- Orientation and skill development in infection control, meal time sensitivity will be provided, transfer and PACE training will be provide.
What you'll need
- Must have primary series of COVID vaccinations
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Reliable commute to 6 Admiral St, Dartmouth, NS B2X 2X4
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
GEM Health Care Group
GEM Health Care Group is a Nova Scotian, family run business which has been enhancing the lives of seniors in the communities where they operate since 1979.
We continue to remain a leader in transforming how health care is delivered to seniors in Nova Scotia and we strive to provide the best care, service, and quality of life for our residents in a safe, dignified, home-like environment.
GEM currently operates various levels of seniors' care facilities throughout Nova Scotia, Ontario, and in Hollywood, Florida.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- 8 hour shift
- Weekends as needed
Salary: up to 17.50/ hour