Our client is seeking a Licensed Pharmacy Technician or Experienced Pharmacy Assistant to join their pharmacy team in Halifax.
Are you enthusiastic about health services and providing outstanding customer service in the community?
Are you interested in pharmacy services that extend well beyond the "brick and mortar" dispensary model?
Would you be excited about the opportunity to offer a unique pharmacy experience that will test your problem solving abilities and provide an opportunity to not only engage in clinical practice, but to lead the industry in proving your professional capabilities in primary care and services?
What you'll do
- Create a welcoming environment for customers in person and when answering phones by being kind, empathetic and understanding.
- Evaluate and determine customers needs and provide guidance when able.
- Support Pharmacy and Store operations.
- Organzing (counting, sorting and labelling) appropriate medications.
- Maintaining daily inventory orders.
- Liasingwith patient insurance plans
- Technical Checking of Medications (for registered techs)
- Immunizaitions (where applicable for registered techs)
- Cleaning and Sanitizing work space and public areas
- Comfortable handling sensitive and confidential information properly.
What you'll need
- Pharmacy Assistant experience considered an asset.
The following are required for Registered Tech applicants only, all other candidates will still be considered for the Pharamcy Assistant position:
- Complete an accredited pharmacy technician education program or a nationally recognized bridging education program before registering with the Nova Scotia College of Pharmacists (NSCP);
- Train and become qualified in applicable aspects of handling medications, including dispensing prescription and non-prescription medications;
- Complete an assigned period of practice experience;
- Understand applicable health care and pharmacy laws governing pharmaceuticals, pharmacists/technicians roles, and pharmacy operations;
- Successfully complete an assessment of their competencies;
- Successfully complete provincial and national examinations demonstrating competence in pharmacy practice and applicable pharmacy laws and standards of practice.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The Fusion Group Inc.
The Fusion Group Inc. provides professional services through two pillars of business Recruitment + strategic career planning.
We are a boutique consulting firm that focuses on relationships, while partnering with your business to support your needs.
Our commitment is to eliminate the transactional feel that can come from engaging a consultant.
We seek to know you, your team, your business and your goals, thereby allowing them to provide a level of service you will not find elsewhere.
We build relationships! We make connections!
We create impact!
We deliver results!
We take the heavy lifting off your plate, whether it be through Henry's financial management expertise or Jen's extensive recruitment background.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Our client has worked hard to build a culture that not only promotes inclusion and teamwork for all staff but also to develop key relationships between our staff and our clientele, where all feel welcomed.
In their business ~ Kindness Counts.