Lounsbury Automotive Moncton is looking for a Licensed or Apprentice Automotive Service Technician.
We are looking for someone who has a great attitude, is dependable, and has a passion for the automotive industry.
This is a unionized position (pay rate will depend on experience). You must have own tools. Specialized tools will be supplied by Lounsburys.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday: 8am to 4:30pm.
Why work for us?
Lounsbury Automotive Moncton is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefits Plan including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, that begins on your first day
- Pension Plan
- Employee discounts on cars and furniture
- Paid Vacations
- Great work culture
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Vehicle maintenance: tire rotations and oil changes, diagnosing complex problems, and planning and executing vehicle repairs
- Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the problem
- Drive the vehicle for testing purposes or using various equipment, including hand-held and onboard compression gauges or diagnostic computers
- Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicle's breakdown or damage
- Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles
- Licensed Automotive Service Technician through an accredited post-secondary institution or part of an accredited apprenticeship program
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driver's abstract
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Can effectively communicate automotive issues clearly
- Can work independently, managing his or her time and workflow
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Lounsbury Automotive Moncton
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 400 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.