Are you a professional looking for a great place to showcase your skills?
We at Lounsbury Chevrolet in Bathurst are looking for someone with excellent diagnostic experience, a drive to excel, and most importantly an individual with a great attitude toward customers and fellow employees.
With an added state-of-the-art Hunter wheel alignment and tire machines, we offer competitive wages and excellent health benefits. Eligible Licensed Technician will also be offered a $1,500 signing bonus that will be paid after successful completion of the 90-day probationary period. All this within a Monday to Friday schedule, yes, no weekends!!
If you feel this is for YOU, apply with us and become a part of our excellent work culture.
*This is a unionized position. Must have own tools. Specialized tools will be supplied by Lounsbury's.
Why work with us?
The Lounsbury Group of Companies is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Benefit Plan
- Pension Plan
- Paid Vacation Days and Sick Days
- Great work culture
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Employee discounts on cars and furniture
- Basic vehicle maintenance: tire rotations and oil changes, diagnosing complex problems and planning and executing vehicle repairs
- Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the problem
- Drive the vehicle for testing purposes or using various equipment, including hand-held and onboard compression gauges or diagnostic computers
- Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicle's breakdown or damage
- Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Licensed Automotive Service Technician through an accredited post-secondary institution or part of an accredited apprenticeship program
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driver's abstract
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Is able to effectively communicate automotive issues clearly
- Is able to work independently, managing his or her time and workflow
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Lounsbury Automotive Bathurst
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 400 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.