Moosehead Breweries Limited is Canada?s last-major brewer still owned by Canadians. Headquartered in Saint John, New Brunswick, the company has been operated by the Oland family since it was established in 1867.
The principal accountabilities of the Junior Sales Analyst are to support the Sales Management teams with timely and accurate analytical information to drive volume and distribution in Ontario and the Western provinces. This position provides a wide range of sales support services to the sales team as they provide excellent service to their customers and deliver exceptional result. The Junior Sales Analyst will report directly to the Sales Support Manager.
What you'll do
- Assist in the planning of annual sales targets and other sales reporting data as required.
- Generate and distribute a variety of periodic and adhoc reports, including but not limited to key customer reports, executive reports, and weekly sales reports.
- Update LCBO, TBS, Western data and other external data sources to reporting applications and forecasting.
- Anticipate and analyze the need for new reporting structures, develop, adapt and maintain business analysis tools to allow management to maintain a consistent sales structure.
- Provide monthly and ad hoc sales and financial analysis as required
- Assist with Annual Operating Plan, Quarterly Rolling Forecast processes and Period Reports.
- Provide support and training on using reporting applications to regional personnel.
- Builds and maintains computer files
Communication, Analysis and Research:
- Assists with communication to customers and internal communication to sales staff.
- Analyze data to provide brand selling success stories when relevant and share with Management.
- Collect, analyze, and report data to various sales department heads.
- Assist in the analysis of territory alignment and optimization.
- Collect and report on quarterly performance for Ontario and Western Sales reviews.
- Prepares draft reports, background documentation, and research.
- Assists with the development and preparation of sales presentations.
- Develops and maintains monthly sales reports, tools and other reports as required.
- Other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by management.
What you'll need
Required Knowledge, Skill & Abilities:
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision are essential.
- Exceptional mathematics and sales data analysis.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team player and capable of thinking outside the box.
- Detail oriented and able to accurately proofread sales data.
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Ability to make sound, timely, and accurate judgment while supporting reasoning for
- Excellent writing skills including proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Professional, responsive, and a positive work attitude.
- Resourceful, flexible, and well organized.
- Strong verbal skills and the ability to communicate professionally.
Education and Experience:
Customer focus: Sales analysis or Sales Program experience, preferably within food and beverage industry. Demonstrate commitment to excellent customer relationships required.
Communication: Ability to effectively communicate complex matters in simple understood terms, both verbally and in writing; has strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
Technical: Ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems related to automated systems and operations required; must have advanced Microsoft Office proficiency, including Excel (advanced skill in pivot tables using MS Query is required) and Access. Bachelor's Degree with 1-3 years of relevant experience required.
A little bit about us
Moosehead Breweries Limited
Moosehead Breweries Limited is the last major brewery in Canada still owned by Canadians. The brewery is located in Saint John, New Brunswick and operates with values that have been safely guarded by the same family since 1867.
Despite obstacles, devastating fires, Prohibition, the Great Depression, two world wars, obstructive trade barriers, and bruising competition from breweries 100 times its size. Moosehead is one of the most durable and long lasting companies in Canada. Ultimately it has been the Oland family's passion for beer that has enabled them to be successful over the long term.
With their product on beer shelves from Newfoundland to B.C., and its flagship Moosehead Lager shipped to approximately 350 distributors in the U.S.; Moosehead has become an iconic mainstay in North America's beer industry.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Ability to shape the future of a resilient Canadian family-owned company
- Passionate and collaborative co-workers
- Comprehensive pension and health benefits package
- Fitness reimbursement program
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume no later than August 28th, 2017 by 5:00pm AST.
Moosehead Breweries Limited appreciates the interest of all applicants; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.