Does this sound like you?
- Refuse to work with jerks (even when they are smart)
- Believe that building a company is a team sport (so much more fun that way)
- Lots of experience that you want to show off (and more importantly, share)
- Hungry for success (not just in business, but also in your personal life)
- Seeker of adventures (We have a very eclectic group!)
- Believe that curiosity did not kill the cat (curiosity is vital to so many things in life)
Are you still reading? Then apply. Here's the job:
What you'll do
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Jr. Software QA Analyst to join our growing team!
What you'll do…
- Learn how Swept software works, then, with your keen eye for detail, write and execute tests of Swept's software to ensure it works the way we mean it to.
- Work with an amazing cross-functional team of professionals to verify quality standards, find and document defects, and verify defect resolution
- Write scripts to automate quality assurance tasks to ensure security, consistency, efficiency, and performance
What you'll need
What you'll need...
- Have 1+ years professional experience with software QA
- Experience testing on web and mobile (iOS/Android) platforms
- An eye for detail, and pride in your craft with a desire to learn new skills
- Understanding of Agile software development principles and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self manage and take initiative
- Familiarity with Java and QA automation tools & techniques
- Understanding of Object Oriented concepts would be a great
- Experience with Atlassian products an asset
A little bit about us
Swept makes simple software designed specifically for the Janitorial Industry. Our mobile and web based solutions promotes proactive communication between you and your cleaners while providing you important information. It will save you time, make you more effective, and improve your customer's satisfaction.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We are a Halifax home grown start-up success story and proud tenant of Volta Labs. More specifically, we are a SaaS company that helps office cleaning companies win contracts and retain their cleaners. The janitorial industry is full of logistical challenges that negatively impact the quality of the work completed and the relationships business owners have with their remote staff (cleaners). That's where we come in.
Not to brag…
Okay, we're going to brag a little bit because we are so excited to share…. we are growing our team again! In our short history we have continuously expanded our client base around the globe and our exceptional, talented team continues to wow them with new product development and an amazing client experience. We treat our clients like family. But don't take our word for it:
"Swept is amazing. It has streamlined our operations significantly. Most definitely a time/headache/sanity tool that's indispensable to our industry." - USA client
"You are on fire. The way you are helping owners like me, it blows my mind. You have so many resources, it's extremely helpful. Very impressive." - Australian client
Check out our team, office, and culture here on Insta!
Joining our team won't be a cakewalk, but for the right person, it will be worth it. Here is what you can expect:
- Crafty Writing - send us a Swept-centric cover letter and resume - make it awesome.
- The Sniff Test - We'll review your cover letter and resume, check for spelling and whether you properly used their, there and they're correctly.
- The 'It's All About You' call - this is your opportunity to tell us your hopes and dreams, a few key experiences and the amazing skills you acquired along the journey.
- The Panel of Smart Folk - meet with a select group of our team.
- 'If I were Michael, what would I do?' Scenario Assessment - apply your hard- core talents to resolve a fictional scenario… or is it real?
- At any point in the process, you may meet with our Founder. We like to keep 'when' a surprise.
Ready to join us? Apply below. We are incredibly busy doing awesome things to amaze our customers so only those selected to move forward will be contacted.