Dash Hudson works with the raddest, most discerning brands (Apple, Kylie Cosmetics, Revolve, Estée Lauder) and publishers (Condé Nast) in the world to drive visual performance across all of their marketing channels. Our visual intelligence platform provides brands with a one-stop solution to create, source, measure, and enhance the engagement of their photos and videos.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will work with our incredible dev team to manage the delivery of products used by some of the best companies in the world.
In case you were wondering, here's a little bit more about our team and products:
- We're a diverse team from around the world.
- We have a very productive engineering team based in Halifax. We build beautiful, functional products that customers love.
- Our marketing platform is best-in-class competing with the biggest companies in the marketing software industry.
- We have a big vision for the future of visual intelligence. We want you to be part of it.
- Our development methodology is a hybrid of Kanban and Scrum.
What you'll do
You will be collaborating closely with our Product and Engineering teams in managing the delivery of features in a SaaS/cloud platform environment.
Are you a detailed-oriented person who enjoys problem-solving?
Are you passionate about project delivery and collaboration?
- Working with Product Manager with maintaining the product backlog
- Scoping technical tasks based on business requirements for the new features
- Working with teams to obtain estimates on the features timelines
- Making sure that dev team delivers successful projects and products that are on-time, on-budget, and high quality every time
- Working with teams to ensure that Scrum meetings are happening
- Coaching Scrum Masters on Kanban and Scrum best practices
- Reporting on project status - Updating CTO and product manager on timelines and progress
- Performing Risk Management - identify, evaluate and mitigate project risks
- Assisting in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing impediments and roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members
- Suggesting and helping to implement process improvements
- Assisting with the development of IT policies and ensuring compliance
- Assisting in the collection of metrics
What you'll need
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Post-Secondary Education (or equivalent experience) in a discipline such as Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology Systems
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Significant attention to detail
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Great adaptability to change and flexibility in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong drive for action, results-oriented
- Outstanding organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Ability to handle multiple projects, deal with changing priorities and ambiguity
- Team player, supportive of a collaborative team environment and culture
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Any Project Management Institute (PMI) certification
- Any Scrum Master certification
- Hands-on experience with project management tools like Clubhouse or JIRA
- Experience with creating and ensuring compliance with IT policies or at least familiarity with industry-standard IT policies
- Familiarity with industry-standard IT metrics
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness for all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what will propel us forward.
To our customers, we show undying love for their support. In thanks, we smother them in hugs.
If you are interested in joining a team of passionate people who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon