About the Role
At Dash Hudson we marry automation and smart tools with a high touch human component to deliver exceptional service. We think of our customers as part of the Dash Hudson fam-providing a best-in-class customer experience is at the root of everything we do.
As a Junior Customer Success Representative, you'll be responsible for building strong relationships with our customers and supporting our team of Customer Success Representatives. You will be dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience at every touchpoint through personalized support during training & onboarding, helping our customers with their visual marketing strategies, and driving product adoption to increase their lifetime with Dash Hudson.
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Brands like Condé Nast, Apple, Sephora, and REVOLVE use Dash Hudson daily to make every interaction on social meaningful. Our visual marketing software surfaces actionable insights for Instagram and Pinterest that work in tandem with a fully integrated media library and multi-channel scheduler. We take it to the next level with AI tools that will help brands make better decisions, faster.
What you'll do
What You Will Do
Some key responsibilities you will have:
- Maintain product expertise of the Dash Hudson platform at all times.
- Train and onboard new and existing customers on Dash Hudson via video conferencing (Zoom).
- Support and assist customers while managing our in-platform chat system (Intercom).
- Troubleshoot with customers to help resolve technical issues and answer platform-related questions.
- Create insight reports/decks, using insights and tools within Dash Hudson.
- Work closely with Customer Success Representatives to provide support for key accounts as required.
- Work closely with the Sales team to support, train, and engage with prospective customers.
- Nurture existing customer relationships to provide value, gather feedback and drive adoption.
- Track accounts to identify churn risks and expansion opportunities, a KPI that you're responsible for.
- Provide strategic insights and solutions for your accounts. Their success is your success.
- Use Hubspot to record and track all customer information. You will need to have strong organizational and time management skills.
What you'll need
- You're passionate about building relationships. Presenting to customers comes naturally to you - from digital coordinators and small business owners to social media executives.
- You have a customer-first mentality.
- You aren't afraid to take on challenges and learn new technologies. You have the confidence to figure out the unknown.
- You have equally strong communication and critical thinking skills-with the ideal candidate excelling at both.
- You think outside of the box. Finding creative solutions to solve problems for your customers is what drives you.
- You care about what you do and about those around you. You love working as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain challenging situations in a concise and user friendly manner.
- Customer-facing experience with a proven track record managing direct relationships with customers in person, online, and/or over the phone.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree in business, communications or a related field.
- Knowledge in digital/ social media marketing and related technologies is an asset
- Experience using Hubspot/ CRMs is an asset
- SaaS/ Software industry experience is an asset
- Excellent organization and time management skills
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual marketing platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your key marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Why Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness by all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what propels us forward.