The Lounsbury Group of Companies is looking for a Junior Accountant to work within our centralized accounting department located at our Lounsbury Chevrolet dealership on West Main Street in Moncton.
Why Work With Us?
Lounsbury's is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefit Plan including health, dental, vision, life insurance, that begin on your first day
- Pension Plan
- Employee discounts on cars and furniture
- Career growth and continuous development
- Respectful and cohesive working environment with strong company values
- Post customer payments
- Prepare daily cash and bank deposits
- Process lien payouts and cheque requests
- Post Service and Parts department sales
- Assist with vehicle licensing
- Administer petty cash
- Other duties as assigned
- Completed a post-secondary accounting program
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Able to work independently and is proactive in resolving issues
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Lounsbury Group of Companies
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 400 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.