You have a passion for developing the design and visual content of eLearning projects. You enjoy working cohesively with multi-disciplinary teams to develop and produce high quality, high impact, online courseware.
What you'll do
- Develop SCORM eLearning products for classroom and distributed training.
- Use Adobe Flash and other industry standard software.
- Create multimedia animation integrating images, 3D, sound and video.
- Use authoring software to assemble eLearning content and publish the course in accordance with the Instructional Design Document(s).
- Design and create interactions that are packaged in a rapid eLearning software.
- Work with instructional designers to develop the content based on storyboards.
- Maintain frequent communication with Project to ensure project meets schedule and set standards.
- Provide advice on the suitable interaction and also on the limits of certain applications.
- Create reusable online content.
- Conduct programming in Adobe Flash Actionscript following set standards.
- Assist in the development of custom interfaces and applications.
- Conduct testing of asset and course functionality to ensure they meet requirements.
- Ensure all project work containing Controlled Goods or Sensitive Material is developed and adheres to process/policy.
- Other duties as required.
What you'll need
- University degree or College Diploma in any field, and/or Applied Studies Internship (ASI) Certificate.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years' experience within the last five (5) years or be a successful graduate of the Applied Studies Internship (ASI) mentorship program using Adobe Flash for eLearning and other rapid e-learning tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Contribute, HTML, CSS, and/or Articulate by Techsmith.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years' experience within the last three (3) years in programming eLearning applications using Adobe Flash.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Must be able to obtain a Government of Canada security clearance.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Training & Simulation
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTS) operates within the defense and aerospace industry where it designs and develops highly specialized, high performance, tactical training for front line operators of equipment working in complex environments and high-risk situations. This includes, training systems needs analysis, custom courseware development, virtual simulation training devices, and ongoing training support for in service support. Typical customers include Tier one OEMs such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Sikorsky.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, and benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best…