Introhive is looking for a full-time software developer to help our team deliver an enterprise software solution on multiple platforms including web, desktop, and other integrated systems.
The successful candidate will have experience working on web-based enterprise applications in languages such as Java, .NET, RoR, or PHP and exhibit a strong willingness to learn new technologies.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment where your contributions directly affect the company's bottom line, Introhive is the place for you!
What you'll need
- Experience in front-end or back-end web development.
- Familiar with one or more of the following technologies:
- Ruby on Rails
- .NET Technologies
- RESTful web services
- API development
- Experience / exposure to agile development methodology would be considered assets.
Experience: 1 to 3 years experience in a similar role.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Introhive is a relationship analytics platform. By analyzing the connections in a company, we create an enterprise-wide view of relationships with customers and prospects. Customers use this to improve sales and marketing for reps, managers and executives. Here's how:
Here's how we help companies:
- Sales: Find introductions and gather account intelligence through relationships that already exist in your company. Close deals faster.
- Management: Measure and report on relationship activity and strength in accounts, reps and territories. Make data driven decisions.
- Retention: Track relationship strength, activity and trends with accounts and highlight problems automatically.
- Marketing: Score and prioritize leads and segment marketing lists based on existing relationships. Create better targeted campaigns.
Introhive is a venture-funded company with investors that include Build Ventures, GAP CIT, Fortify, Growthworks, NBIF and Salesforce.com. The company was founded in 2012.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Working at Introhive (like most start-ups) can be intense. There is always a pending deadline and there are often competing priorities. However the rewarding feeling that you get when you hit your deadline or go beyond expectations leaves you coming back for more. We work quickly and efficiently. We don't believe in process for the sake of process. Simply put... the entire team has a Get it Done attitude.