Assumption Life is looking for a qualified Investments and Retirement Agent to work in the Investment and Retirement Department. This role is primarily responsible for carrying out financial transactions from brokers and clients. Follow-up on priority transactions such as contacting the broker and/or client directly by phone or email.
These types of requests come from individual product clients as well as pension plan clients.
What you'll do
• Processing financial transactions from customer requests.
• Customer service
• Review of various documentation related to the department.
• Performing non-financial transactions
What you'll need
• College or university degree in business administration or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in financial services or related field
• Must have strong knowledge of individual cash-out (RRSP, TFSA, LIRA, non-registered) and cash-in (RRIF, LIF, annuity) investment vehicles in Canada.
• Must have knowledge of investment products such as segregated funds, guaranteed interest certificates, and annuities.
• Good organizational skills to prioritize requests.
• Good analytical skills.
If this challenge matches your career aspirations and you want to play a key role in the exciting development of our company, please apply before June 11, 2023.
A little bit about us
At Assumption Life, we value the development of our employees in diversified and inclusive work teams that foster creative thinking and innovation.
Assumption Life is deeply committed to its community's development
Founded in 1903 in Massachusetts, Assumption Life is the result of a group of people who want to take their destiny into their own hands. Their goal was simple: to ensure the prosperity of Acadian families in New England. Since its inception, Assumption Life has continued to making difference beyond the borders of l'Acadie for all families across Canada. Our Company, which began as a great idea 116 years ago, is now one of the largest mutual life insurance and financial services companies in Canada. Today, this culture of generosity and commitment is demonstrated by our employees. Whether it is helping out at special events, raising funds for charities or, helping people in need, Assumption Life employees are very committed to their community and are always ready to help.
An employer of choice
We ensure competitive salaries, as well as performance-based bonuses, generous benefits and flexibility in our policies and practices to respond to the needs of our employees.
Assumption Life is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We extend employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, gender identity or gender expression, status of a pardoned person, social condition or political activity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation for an interview, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Are you interested?
Work With Us
• The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and high-performing team that adheres to the following values: leadership, collaboration, trust and commitment.
• Training and development opportunities.
• A comprehensive benefits package including a competitive salary, bonus, pension and benefits.
• A dynamic location in downtown Moncton.
• One paid day of volunteer work.
• A gym located in the building.