As the first dedicated recruiter at Dash Hudson, this role will help shape our talent strategies and hiring processes. You will work closely with hiring managers and leadership teams to understand Dash Hudson's strategy and talent needs. By working collaboratively with all departments, you will create robust pipelines of skilled job candidates. Creating relationships and building a network of top talent is at the core of everything you'll do. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, loves connecting with people, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is a team player.
What you'll do
- Collaborate across leadership teams to develop a recruitment strategy: one that engages and fosters internal and external talent
- Partner with hiring managers and the executive team to understand how to fulfill hiring needs
- Explore opportunities within the organization and improve processes that will support team growth, diversity, equity and inclusion
- Dive deep into data to understand trends and opportunities
- Perform initial screenings on job candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications
- Assist hiring managers with coordinating interviews and other recruiting logistics
- Assist with candidate evaluation and the contract delivery process
- Experiment with new approaches to optimize the candidate experience
- Build talent pipelines through a variety of search methods (networking and outreach)
- Nurture and create valuable relationships with candidates for future positions
- Build and execute best practices for recruitment within each department at Dash Hudson
- Create a recruitment playbook for leadership that is engaging and reinforces our goal of attracting and retaining top talent
- Support the People Operations team on ensuring our employer brand supports the top talent we want to attract
What you'll need
- Ability to proactively network and build relationships
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Self-sufficient with the ability to seek out opportunities and solve problems
- Drive to connect with internal and external talent
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to tie data into proposed solutions and recruitment strategies
- Critical thinker with the ability to seamlessly collaborate with many teams
- Highly collaborative
- Understanding of the SaaS space, locally and globally
- 2+ years of experience in HR or People Operations
- Experience recruiting technical roles is considered an asset
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time - because everyone deserves time to rest and recharge
- RRSP matching - because investing in your future self is important
- Annual mental health benefit - taking care of yourself allows you to show up as the best version of you at both work and home.
- Quarterly wellness benefit - do something for yourself that you may not do otherwise. Think personal travel, fitness, benefits top up allowance, learning and things for your overall welbeing
- Donation matching program - twice a year Dash Hudson matches contributions made by the team, to strengthen communities and organizations that we care about
- Parental leave top up plan - welcoming a new addition to the family is a big change for anyone, we are here to support you with that
- Work from home benefit - if you choose to work from home, you will have the funds needed to set up a space that supports your productivity and looks great too!
- Flexible working hours and location - it's a hybrid world and we are happy to be living in it! We're happy to accommodate a balance of working from home and in the office arrangements
- Departmental and teamwide bonding activities - we value collaborative and supportive teams, so we get together to connect outside of our day-to-day as well