We are growing our home office in Fredericton, NB and are currently looking for Intermediate Test Automation Specialists to help us do that! This role will be responsible for creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test scripts, using a variety of automated testing tools, creating test reports, traceability matrices and other testing artifacts.
What you'll do
- Write, maintain and run test scripts using automation suites
- Assist with the detailed analysis and interpretation of results to help identify and isolate issues
- Report status and metrics to clients and management
- Participate with clients in discussions of prioritizing testing activities
- Develop, test and maintain in-house testing tools / harnesses
- Identify and document defects encountered during test execution activities utilizing defect tracking tools
What you'll need
- Computer Science degree or equivalent is preferred
- Selenium, C#, .NET experience is key for this role
- Experience working with BDD framework
- Cucumber / Gherkin experience
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of test automation experience with a minimum of 3 projects / roles preferred
- Experience utilizing testing solutions/tools in a software testing environment
- Experience developing, maintaining and executing unit test plans and test cases based on the Business Requirements Documents or Use Case Documents
- Experience developing, maintaining and executing integrated functional test plans and test cases based on the Business Requirements Documents or Use Case Documents
- Experience interacting with both technically oriented teams as well as business oriented teams
- Experience managing test environments that include Client Server, Web and Database components
- Experience working in a mobile test environment that includes iOS and Android
- ISTQB Certification an asset
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Professional Quality Assurance Ltd
Who We Are
Professional Quality Assurance (PQA) is one of Canada's premiere nearshore business technology outsourcing providers. Since 1997, we have been helping organizations all over the world reach their quality objectives by delivering scalable, proven, quality-centric managed services. Companies such as Apple, Filogix, CGI, SkillSoft, Computer Associates, lynda.com, National Bank of Canada, Boeing, Nortel and many others have gained considerable advantage from our Quality Assurance (QA), Testing and eLearning expertise and experience.
We deliver outsourced managed services to our clients with the goal of helping them increase profitability, boost customer satisfaction, manage development cycles and implement quality-centric solutions. We develop innovative approaches and solutions, designed to generate increased efficiencies, competitive advantage and market share for our clients.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At PQA Testing, we encourage our employees' personal career growth. We have plans in place to make sure that each employee is connected with a mentor to help guide them through their professional development, offer bi-monthly lunch & learns and give our employees chances to attend industry conferences.
Our employee's health and wellness is #1 here at PQA Testing. We offer health incentives for our full-time employees to help them reach their goals of a healthy lifestyle. PQA Testing is always organizing events that involve exercise and our annual Family Day BBQ is one event that definitely brings all of us closer.
Feel like having an ice cream on a hot summer Friday afternoon? Or do you feel like taking in a sports event in our lounge? You could even challenge yourself with one of the many puzzles we always have on the go. Whatever your choice is, always remember one thing while you're working at PQA Testing...have fun!