Remsoft is embarking on an ambitious plan to develop our next generation optimization and planning platform in the cloud. This is a rare opportunity to get in at the beginning of an important project and have a real impact. We are looking for an intermediate developer to join our backend team working on this project. You will be working with multiple teams in a culture that values collaborative, pragmatic solutions.
What you'll do
- Work with the Microsoft Azure Technology stack that includes Azure Batch, Azure SQL and Azure Message Queues
- Work on cloud migration initiatives.
- Work on solutions that involve concurrency and multi-tenancy at a large scale.
- Participate in architectural strategy and design sessions, from PoC through to implementation.
- Be recognized internally as a master of specific solutions and technologies.
- Collaborate with the Front End and Business Intelligence/Data Sciences teams.
What you'll need
You are an experienced developer who enjoys a team environment. You are a self-reliant problem solver who enjoys learning new tools and technologies. You are looking for an opportunity to make a significant contribution and have a direct impact on our core technology.
- Strong Computer Science skills.
- Must understand the core principles of OO design & development and how to apply them in a highly scaled environment.
- Solid communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to create well structured, properly designed maintainable code.
- Minimum 2 years? experience writing and troubleshooting production applications.
- Experience with SQL stored procedures and schema design
- Ability to quickly learn, utilize and support new technologies.
Technology - Required:
- C#, .NET Framework, Visual Studio
- SQL Server
Technology - Desired:
- Azure Services
- Azure CI
- Linear Programming
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Remsoft’s software solution uses data analytics to offer precise operational plans and schedules and long-term strategies that help businesses improve performance and productivity. Our proven software understands our client's data, applying it to the complex world they operate withinin. It produces actionable plans with absolute clarity so they can make the right decisions and mitigate risk.
Our team consists of experienced, intelligent and ambitious individuals who are highly committed to developing solutions that create a positive impact on our clients and in our community, both locally and globally. For over 25 years, Remsoft has been providing optimization technology that empowers organizations to maximize the performance and value of their assets in the natural resources sector, leading to sustainable management. Through advanced analytics, modeling and spatial optimization technology and services, we simplify complex, high-variable decisions. We help our clients to identify opportunities to improve margins, increase revenue, and maximize asset value, reporting savings or gains measured in the tens of millions of dollars.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Not just an office with a great view - the Remsoft culture is one that promotes a healthy work/life balance. Our team of dynamic individuals is passionate about our community at home and abroad contributing to the social and environmental sustainability of our planet.
Remsoft offers a competitive salary, benefits package and other perks (including corporate massage therapy, an in-office keg and "Nerf" related stress therapy.).
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.