Quorum requires an Intermediate Back End Developer to join our XSellerator division in our St. John's, NL office. This position will report to the Development Manager and will work as part of our Software Development Team.
- Strong attention to detail;
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills;
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment;
- Able to work effectively as a team player or work independently;
- Superb verbal and written communication skills;
- Enjoy problem solving and able to work with little supervision;
- Experience with Github and related tools;
- Experience developing and maintaining RESTful web services;
- Typescript experience an asset;
- Experience building NodeJS services;
- Knowledge of documentation best practices and procedures;
- Experience with Transact-SQL in a SQL Server environment;
- Able to work independently with a proven ability to meet tight deadlines;
- An IT diploma or equivalent is required for this position as well as a minimum of 3 years' experience.
A little bit about us
Quorum Information Technologies Inc.
Quorum Information Technologies is a North American company focused on developing, marketing, implementing and supporting its portfolio of software and services for automotive dealerships that includes:
- XSellerator, a Dealership Management System (DMS) that automates, integrates and streamlines key processes across departments in a dealership, and emphasizes revenue generation and customer satisfaction.
- DealerMine CRM, a sales and service Customer Relationship Management system and set of Business Development Center services that drives revenue into the critical sales and service departments in a dealership.
- Autovance, a sales desking system that increases sales department gross margins and improves customer satisfaction for dealerships.
- Advantage, a full showroom system for both franchised and independent dealerships and a comprehensive operating system that includes accounting for the independent market.
Quorum is traded on the Toronto Venture Exchange (TSX-V) under the symbol QIS and in 2016 was selected to the TSX Venture 50®, an annual ranking of the strongest performing companies on the TSX Venture Exchange.
XSellerator is available to franchised and some non-automotive dealerships in Canada and the United States. XSellerator automates, integrates and streamlines every process across the departments in a dealership. The system includes tools designed to maximize revenue opportunities for dealerships such as Customer Relationship Management and service vehicle inspection and quoting processes. Quorum is a Microsoft ISV Silver Partner and XSellerator is developed with modern mobile-enabled technology.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Quorum focuses on developing innovative and integrated software tools and applications for our flagship customer and dealership management system. We couldn't do it without key team members that are as enthusiastic about the technology as they are about helping customers be happy.
This is a full-time salaried position with an excellent benefit plan.
**Only those applicants who meet the requirements for this position will be contacted**