Closing Date: November 27, 2023 at 4:00 PM
STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS & MARKETING
The Strategic Communications & Marketing Office (SCM) plays a significant role in supporting the university's strategic vision, direction, and mission. It is a bi-campus team responsible for advancing and elevating UNB's reputation through insight-focused and performance-driven brand leadership, communications, marketing, public relations, creative services, media relations and issues management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Full-time | 13-Month Term (leave replacement) | Bi-Campus | Hybrid
UNB is committed to ensuring employees can maintain a healthy work-life balance. As such, we are proud to support a hybrid work approach, which includes flexible hours and work-from-home options.
Standard Work Hours: Mon - Fri | 8:15 am - 4:30 pm |36.25 hours per week
Salary Range: $55,223 - $71,793 per annum
Reporting to the Integrated Marcom Manager, the Integrated Marcom Strategist is the lead member of the Integrated Marcom team and is responsible for supporting the strategic development, coordination and implementation of the initiatives led by the team.
- Offer guidance and support within the SCM and to the broader UNB community.
- Lead and execute strategic marketing and communication campaigns.
- Manage multiple projects with many stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Manage the project lifecycle of marketing and communications plans for institutional priorities.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 5 years experience in devising marketing and communications strategies and project management.
- Experience leading direct reports.
- A combination of relevant education and work experience may be considered.
- Strong technical skills related to marketing and communications including social media, digital marketing, online advertising, copywriting, market measurement, etc.
- Highly organized, ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of post-secondary structure is an asset.
- Knowledge of marketing analytics and project management platforms is an asset.
A little bit about us
University of New Brunswick
The University of New Brunswick employs more than 3,200 full- and part-time staff, including faculty, support staff and students. UNB values people and we have proudly been named as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for 2024 and one of Atlantic Canada's Top Employers for 2023.
UNB is situated on the unceded territory of the Wolastoqiyik and Mi'kmaq peoples along the banks of the beautiful and bountiful Wolastoq river, a region recognized worldwide for its natural beauty. UNB is a comprehensive university with a long history of excellence in teaching and research.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
WHY CHOOSE UNB?
UNB offers a large variety of benefits for employees, including a full pension, a minimum of three weeks of vacation annually, the Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP), and dental, life, and health insurance.
ADMINISTRATIVE, PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL GROUP (APT)
This position is part of the non-union Administrative, Professional and Technical (APT) group.
COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
The University of New Brunswick is committed to employment equity and fostering diversity within our community and developing an inclusive workplace that reflects the richness of the broader community that we serve. The University welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals who will help us achieve our goals, including women, visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
We thank all who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.