Kraken Robotics offers a unique career opportunity to work with an internationally recognized leader in ocean technology that is harnessing our world class talent to provide superior subsea solutions for global security, environmental, and scientific challenges. Our highly talented team design and manufacture technology platforms for NATO navies and commercial clients throughout the world and provide acoustic 3D Synthetic Aperture Sonar (SAS) data solutions and imaging in the offshore energy sector with increasing focus on offshore renewables.
Kraken Robotics is currently recruiting a Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Analyst .This position can be be based out of either our Mount Pearl, NL, or Dartmouth, NS, Canada office location.
What you'll do
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following;
- Perform Logistic Support Analysis activities, such as: Reliability Analysis, Failure Modes Effects & Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Reliability Centered Maintenance Analysis (RCMA), Maintenance Tasks Analysis (MTA), Level of Repair Analysis and Life Cycle Costing (LCC) Analysis.
- Perform Provisioning related activities, such as: Sparing Analysis, Parts Provisioning Breakdowns (PPB), Recommended Spare Parts List (RSPL), Long Lead Time Item Lists (LLTIL).
- Developing a Logistics Support Analysis Record (LSAR).
- Proofread, edit, and format documents of the package, standardizing both content and layout with boilerplate templates in accordance with the client's applicable style manuals, guidelines, and standards.
- Maintaining a customer focus to ensure that requirements and expectations are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Collaborate with the ILS lead and the engineering team to resolve content clarity.
- Adhere to Configuration Management processes.
What you'll need
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Naval, Mechanical or Electrical) or Applied Mathematics, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, or equivalent Navy Certification. Equivalent professional experience/combined education, along with specialized training commensurate with the role will be considered.
- Familiarity with the SAE International GEIA-STD-0007 or DODs MIL-STD-1388-2B standards for development of a LSAR.
- Strong interpersonal skills for collaboration with subject matter experts, colleagues, clients, and users.
- Skills working in a self-directed manner in a team environment, including personal workload management (organizing and prioritizing).
- Excellent time management skills with a focus on meeting deadlines in a high-paced environment.
- Must be eligible for registration with the Controlled Goods Program.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a government of Canada "Reliability" status and Level 2 (Secret) security clearance.
- Experience with authoring tools (i.e. Adobe Acrobat Pro, etc.) in the creation of online and print documents.
- Fluency in MS Word, MS Outlook, and MS PowerPoint.
- LSAR Software experience: OmegaPS, GenS.
- Reliability software experience: PTC Windchill.
- Other software experience: Omega Analyzer, OPUS10
- Experience developing Microsoft Access ad-hoc queries.
- Strong ability to create MS Excel macros.
- Experience working on Royal Canadian Navy projects as an ILS Analyst.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Kraken Robotic Systems Inc.
Kraken Robotic Systems Inc. is a marine technology company engaged in the design and development of advanced handling systems, sensors, software, subsea batteries, and underwater robotics for Unmanned Maritime Vehicles used in military and commercial applications. www.krakenrobotics.com
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Want to apply your skills, knowledge and expertise to push the boundaries of underwater intelligence - which help governments defend and make our oceans safe, or ensure critical offshore energy and communications infrastructure is installed and maintained efficiently? If innovation drives you, and you want a career that makes a difference, helping humanity overcome the challenges in our oceans - safely, efficiently, and sustainably - then come join us at Kraken Robotics.
Kraken offers an attractive and competitive compensation package designed to reward our team for a job well done. With locations around the world, we support remote working packages and encourage professional and cultural collaborations. Kraken is an equal opportunity employer focused on promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion and we value the diversity of our team that contributes to our company growth and development.