Flexible, Nova Scotia
Experience a work environment that fosters growth and creativity in a company that still values work ethic and interpersonal relationships. Thermalilte is proud to be a New Brunswick owned and operated Manufacturing Facility that is growing and looking to add Process Improvement to their driven and successful team. Starting with only 5 employees in the early 1980's; this company has flourished and currently employees over 100 people in a facility 5 times the original size.
What you'll do
- Identify and solicit potential clients needs
- Evaluate strengths and/or weaknesses of our products vs. our competitors
- Provide clients with a presentation on the benefits and uses of our products and/or customer services
- Listen to clients needs and evaluate costs benefits for company
- Promote and track existing sales to current and past clients
- Estimate or quote prices, credit terms and delivery dates where applicable once approved by management
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support in a very customer service driven way (follow ups)
- Attend trade shows and conferences (meetings) associated with product development trends and innovations
- Prepare sales and travel expense reports on a monthly basis
- Assess characteristics of products to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of our company
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Develop advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media approved by the General Manager
- Compile customer information by needs, historic data (sales and sales report), specifications, price list, and market demand and future growths
- Telemarketing when needed
- Attend various meetings, when asked, with information on marketing status
- May be asked to perform other duties for the packaging and insulation sector
What you'll need
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A University degree or completion of a College program will be an asset.
- Experience in any sales position in the manufacturing industry will be an asset.
Critical Success Factors:
Ability to interact with the Management Team in a professional manner to continually enhance the company's performance
Desire to learn the business and product.
Handles direct marketing, proposal preparation and presentation to major accounts sector for EPS. Responsible for achieving specific sale targets. Develops and maintain market awareness.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Thermalite Products Inc.
Since opening its doors in 1982, Thermalite Products Inc., founded by Sen. Joseph Landry, has become recognized as a leader in the manufacturing and distributing of EPS-molded foam insulated shipping containers and GEL-PAKs, which are instrumental in the safe transit of temperature sensitive products in the fresh fish and seafood industry. A pioneer in its field with over 25 years experience in the packaging industry, Thermalite Products Inc, has an outstanding reputation for quality and service, and has made a commitment to providing the most reliable and cost effective shipping containers in the industry.
From custom-designed to standard containers, Thermalite Products' line has grown significantly during the last few years to accommodate all your packaging needs. We also offer our valued customers a full range of corrugated outer boxes, leak proof flip-lid corrugated boxes, plastics bags, and foam or cotton pads. We've truly transformed our image to that of a one-stop shop for all of your packaging requirements. Our mission is to service and satisfy each and every customer. Inside you will find detailed information on our wide range of products. We invite you to contact us to discuss how we may help you meet your shipping needs.