Do you like to fix things? Better yet, do mainteance to prevent things from breaking?
Then please read bellow and let us know you are interested, because we are!
We are currently looking for an Industrial Mechanic / Millwright to join our winning team.
You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects. You will also be responsible for the daily repair and upkeep of machinery to keep it running for a production environment.
What you'll do
- Troubleshooting emergency breakdowns
- Preventative maintenance, fixing breakdowns and/or replacing parts on many different production machines such as: rollers, dimple punches, riveters, benders, brakes, presses, punches, and other machinery
- Fabrication by drilling, milling, lathing, welding, operating many power tools as required to fix machines or build new parts
- Working with different systems including pneumatic, hydraulic, power transmission, vacuums, clutches, some electrical, and more
- Assisting on new projects or improvement plans for older machines
- Reading blueprints, diagrams, and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Inspecting and monitoring machinery and equipment for pinch points and safety hazards; installing safety devices as required
- Changing and setting dies in certain departments
- All other duties as assigned
What you'll need
- Licensed Journeyman or comparable experience
- Demonstrated ability to follow safe work practices and procedures
- Able to problem solve and use critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Able to follow oral and written directions
- Able to function well in a team environment and to communicate clearly with others
- Being flexible and adaptable
- Having a proactive/preventive approach
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Being punctual and reliable
- Experience as an Industrial Mechanic in a similar environment would be a definite asset
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
We thank all candidates for your interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
A little bit about us
Imperial Manufacturing Group
Imperial Manufacturing Group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heating, ventilation and structural building products for residential and commercial applications. Recognized as one of "Canada's Best Managed Companies - Platinum Club", our employees are valued and recognized as the key to our success; their growth is continually challenged and supported within our dynamic and diversified organization.
IMG believes that our entrepreneurial culture creates an environment that encourages and enables our employees to be at their best every day. Encouraging them to think on their feet, to take an idea from start to finish, to take ownership of their job, and to ultimately stay ahead of the competition.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Competitve wages
- Complete benefits package effective from your first day including:
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid personal days
- Paid vacation time
- RRSP with employer contribution
- Conituing Education / training programs
- Paid volunteer day
- Footwear and uniform program
- Employee recognition programs
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Leaders who support your development
- Work with a diverse, dynamic, high-performing team
- Great team work environement!
Imperial Manufacturing Group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heating, ventilation and structural building products for residential and commercial applications. Imperial Manufacturing Group's remarkable story began 1979 in the small Atlantic Canadian community of Richibucto, New Brunswick. Today, we are world-class manufacturer, with facilities across Canada and the United States.
Recognized as one of "Canada's Best Managed Companies - Platinum Member", our employees are valued and recognized as the key to our success; their growth is continually challenged and supported within our dynamic and diversified organization.