Crosbie Salamis Limited (CSL) provides multi-discipline fabric maintenance support services and deck services to the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry. Our scope of services includes: scaffolding, coatings, insulation, passive fire and blast protection, composite pipe repair, positive pressure habitats, industrial cleaning, deck and crane operations, radio operations and rigging and slinging.
We have an immediate need for qualified Industrial Journeyperson Insulators who are trained and offshore ready.
What you'll do
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications to determine insulation requirements;
- Measure and cut insulating material and coverings;
- Select the amount and type of insulation to be installed as well as a method of securing the insulation;
- Apply and secure insulation using appropriate installation method;
- Fit insulation around obstructions or shape insulation materials and protective coverings;
- Install vapor barriers and finish insulated surfaces;
- Adopt safe working practices and promote safety awareness.
What you'll need
- Possess the following valid certificates:
- Journeyperson Certificate
- Basic Survival Training (BST)
- H2S Alive (Enform)
- Workplace NL Fall Protection
- Workplace NL Confined Space Entry Level 2
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information Systems (WHMIS)
- First Aid
- Experience in insulation and sheet metal theory and practice; and
- Awareness of insulation jackets and high temperature applications
A little bit about us
Crosbie Salamis Limited
Crosbie Salamis Limited (CSL) is a locally owned and operated company that provides multi-discipline fabric maintenance support services and deck services to the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry. Our scope of services includes: scaffolding, coatings, insulation, passive fire and blast protection, composite pipe repair, positive pressure habitats, industrial cleaning, deck and crane operations, radio operations and rigging and slinging.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
These positions will be based offshore Newfoundland and Labrador. All applicants must be willing to complete company-provided regulatory and other training as required.
Crosbie Group of Companies is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
If you require this job advertising in an alternate format or require accessibility supports to complete your application, please contact us immediately or contact our community partners at Inclusion NL to access the supports you require. (kathy@inclusionNL.ca or 709-697-3323).
Visit www.crosbiegroup.com for more information on our business, people and values.