Dash Hudson is a smarter way to market through photo and video. Our visual intelligence platform provides brands with the a one-stop solution to create, source, measure, and enhance the engagement of their photos and videos.
Dash Hudson works with the raddest, most discerning brands and publishers in the world.
As an Inbound Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be responsible for responding to all inbound prospects in a timely manner and play a critical role in filling our sales pipeline. You get excited when you see a new lead come through, and understand the importance of acting quickly and effectively when responding to the prospect requests. This is a unique opportunity to be on the front line at a fast growing company where you will contribute to the overall success of our sales process.
What you'll do
As a member of the Demand Generation team, working directly with the Director of Demand Generation, you will play a critical role in qualifying and nurturing leads that come in through marketing sources. Some key responsibilities you'll have include:
- Engage with prospects who request a demo of our platform.
- Qualify sales leads using both email and phone.
- Follow up and nurture prospects until they are ready to engage with Account Executives.
- Convert qualified leads into opportunities for our Account Executives
- Analyze your metrics to optimize internal processes.
- Work closely with Marketing & Sales to establish ways in which we can improve our inbound sales strategy.
What you'll need
- Obsess over the details.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Highly ambitious, self-starting, and self-motivating. You're responsible for making sure you reach your goals!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to learn and improve processes.
- Creativity. You're constantly thinking about the consumer and how to best address their needs.
- The skills required to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Open to coaching and feedback.
Nice To Haves:
- Start-up experience.
- Sales experience.
- Solid understanding of brands in various verticals.
- Familiarity with HubSpot or similar sales and marketing CRM software.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The world's most discerning brands and publishers use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Our visual intelligence platform provides a one-stop solution to predict performance, distribute, measure, and enhance engagement across all of your visual marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness for all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what will propel us forward.
To our customers, we show undying love for their support. In thanks, we smother them in hugs.