Under the authority of the Technical Publications and Proposal Manager, the IETM System Architect plays a key role in designing and developing IETM outputs for delivery to the customer and end user. You will work closely with the Technical Publications team to produce IETMs.
What you'll do
- Support technical publications, CMS, IETM output, and relating software by utilizing problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Collaborate to create strategic initiatives to design, code, and test software used to create IETMs and deliverables.
- Configure and track user environments for technical publication related software.
- Update and support in various formats that allows clients to easily access IETM content via a graphical user interface.
- Technical Writing as required.
What you'll need
- Programmer Analyst
- Internet Solutions Developer
- In depth knowledge of IETMs and requirements
- Knowledge of Technical Publications Standards (AG-006 and S1000D)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of MadCap Flare or similar programs
- Proficient in MS Suite
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Training & Simulation
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTS) operates within the defense and aerospace industry where it designs and develops highly specialized, high performance, tactical training for front line operators of equipment working in complex environments and high-risk situations. This includes, training systems needs analysis, custom courseware development, virtual simulation training devices, and ongoing training support for in service support. Typical customers include Tier one OEMs such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Sikorsky.