In the role of Human Resources Coordinator, you will be a self-motivated individual to provide support to the HR Department. This is a great opportunity for those who want to expand on their capabilities and grow within a dynamic organization.
What you will be doing:
- Support in the recruitment process, which includes:
- Maintaining an online application system.
- Assist in developing job descriptions.
- Creating job postings.
- Screening resumes.
- Conducting both pre-screen and interviews.
- Completing reference checks.
- Preparing letters of offer/employment contracts.
- Support and organize onboarding for new employees which includes explaining benefit programs, maintaining employee records, and communicating company policies.
- Maintain and update employee personnel files, entering employee data within Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
- Assist with reporting any changes in payroll.
- Support employee rewards, bonuses, and recognition programs in conjunction with management.
- Administer employee benefits programs.
- Facilitate, support and track training for employees.
- Review, maintain and update HR Policy Manuals and other Company Policies.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) by continuously reviewing and updating as needed to ensure the company remains ISO compliant. This includes participating in both internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Support and coordinate internal communications.
- Participate in the departure process.
- Support employee queries about HR-related issues.
- Participate in HR program and projects.
- Distribute Employee Surveys, track, and report results, and implement changes as needed.
- Act as a member of internal committees.
- Complete other projects and duties as requested by the VP, People & Corporate Services.
What you will need to succeed:
- Certificate, Diploma or degree in Human Resource Management, or related field.
- Previous work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant, or relevant role considered an asset.
- Experience with HRIS systems is considered an asset.
- Able to multi-task in a fast past environment.
- Strong working knowledge with O365.
- Knowledge of Provincial and Federal labor laws.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work as a team member and independently.
- Must be able to obtain a Government of Canada Security Clearance.
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Training & Simulation
Bluedrop Training & Simulation designs, develops, and integrates advanced training solutions including state-of-the-art training and simulation products and highly interactive courseware and technical documentation. Our approach meets the demands of today's modern armed forces providing blended training solutions from the classroom through to simulated virtual environments aimed at improving safety, productivity, and efficiency. Bluedrop has developed a unique suite of cutting-edge virtual rear crew and hoist mission training systems and armored vehicle simulators. Bluedrop Training & Simulation is a small to medium-sized enterprise providing a strong value proposition offering Canadian designed and developed solutions. Typical customers include Tier one OEMs such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Sikorsky (owned by Lockheed Martin).