Our mission is to help entrepreneurs, managers and salespeople streamline their sales process, get back the time they spend managing proposals, and close deals.
We're looking for an experienced, enthusiastic HR manager to join our Halifax-based team and help us hire, onboard, and retain our employees.
What you'll do
The person we hire for this position:
- Will help our company and our employees succeed by coaching, counselling, and advising employees, and smooth over issues that may arise.
- Will help the founders in setting and communicating policy and culture.
- Has a knowledge of local, provincial and federal employment laws and practices and keeps us in compliance.
- Will assist in the recruitment process; coordinating, writing offer letters, managing the back-ground checks and on-boarding process.
- Takes care of the paperwork, and develops processes that can streamline personnel issues.
Please forward your resume along with a thoughtful cover letter to Kyle, the CEO.
What you'll need
Experience: Minimum 3 years related HR experience.
Education: A diploma in Human Resource Management. A CPHR designation would be an asset.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
We're Proposify, a SaaS secret weapon for 5,000+ companies worldwide, and counting. We help our customers streamline their sales process, we make it easier and faster to create winning proposals, and most importantly, we help them close more deals.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We work out of a cool, comfortable, and styling office in the heart of downtown Halifax close to bus routes, pubs and restaurants.
The person we hire for the full-time position will enjoy:
- A competitive salary
- A new MacBook Air
- 2 weeks paid vacation time
- Health and dental benefits
- Friday happy hour on us (beer on tap)
- Free snacks and coffee
- A fun, collaborative team environment
- Ongoing investment into learning
- A good laugh everyday