The Human Resources and Recruitment Officer will be a main contributer to Resson's ever changing and fast growing environment. The HR and Recruitment Officer will be the first contact for applicants and new hires therefore communication skills are very important. In addition the successful candidate will need to build and maintain effective employee relations at all levels within our company and answer HR related questions anyone may have.
What you'll do
- Recruitment: writing and posting job openings, sorting through candidates, setting up and conducting interviews with relative department heads.
- Formatting and editing documents such as the employee handbook, job offer and rejection letters, records of employment, PR letters, etc...
- In charge of tracking and administrating Employee benefits.
- Administrative duties
- Running errands
- Creating reports
What you'll need
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in relation to HR required, Masters preferable
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years experience
- Ability to work days, nights and weekends when needed, although regular work weeks will be from Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Fast learner
- Trustworthy and honorable, maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to adapt to a changing and stressful environment
- Ability to juggle many things at once
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must be proactive
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Resson helps large and small agriculture companies and agricultural service providers boost productivity and profits with near real-time predictive analysis for crop management. The company’s RAMAS ® Resson Agricultural Management and Analytics System ® integrates large scale cloud-based data analytics with sensor fusion and robotic platforms to provide agricultural producers with an unequalled view of crop production and field conditions. The RAMAS ® data driven agriculture solution analyzes crop metrics to assess crop status and health, providing operators with the information required to optimize agricultural operations, improve efficiency, boost yields and maximize profitability.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This position includes many benefits and a great work environment with many perks. We are hoping to fill this position ASAP.