Lounsbury Furniture in Miramichi has an immediate opening for a Guest Services Representative to join our team.
Must be available to work retail store hours.
Why Work with Us?
The Lounsbury Group of Companies is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefit Plan
- Paid Vacation Days
- Great work culture
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Employee discounts on cars and furniture
- Pension Plan
- Answer incoming calls
- Provide information regarding payment to customers
- Receive payments from customers
- Issue receipts to customers
- Receive and submit credit applications
- College diploma in Office Administration, or equivalent experience
- Bilingual in English and French, is an asset
- Previous experience in a customer service role is an asset
- Must be detailed oriented
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, Teams and Excel
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 400 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.