Breathing Green Solutions is growing its team and is currently looking to hire a full time Grow Team Specialist for their Wentworth facility.
Our grow team works hands on with our plants to ensure their health, growth and high yeild harvests. The role is best suited for a high energy individual who enjoys fairly physical work as there can be a lot of standing and moving around.
What you'll do
Specific responsibilties include:
- Transplanting plants
- Mixing and amending soil
- Pruning and thinning
- General housekeeping of production area
- Cleaning and sanitizing equipment, pots, trays, etc.
- Adhering to strict sanitation and other quality processes
- Assisting other teams as required
What you'll need
- Experience in a food handling environment is an asset
- Experience in plant science and/or growing other types of crops is an asset but not required
- A passion for plants and/or gardening
- Must be able to pass our background check including references, criminal background and credit checks.
- Ability to hold and maintain Security Clearance as per ACMPR;
- Must be organized and clean
- Ability to follow strict direction and perform repetitive tasks
- Must like to have fun at work and play well with others
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
- Must be agile and physically capable of standing, bending and lifting in tight spaces.
- Comfortable working in hot, bright environments with strong plant odours
Current Schedule: 10 hour shifts with 4 days on/off
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Breathing Green Solutions
Nestled in the clean, cool forests of Nova Scotia's Cobequid Mountains, Breathing Green Solutions is the province's first licensed producer of cannabis products for your well-being. Powered by our proprietary PurePlant™ growing method, Breathing Green is committed to delivering the most pristine, reliable and trustworthy cannabis products to our patients and customers everywhere.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
What will Breathing Green Solutions offer you?
- Opportunity to join a locally owned company with plenty of room for individual growth
- A fun, happy place to work where employees are treated well, enjoy coming to work and are shown appreciation for their contribution
- Excellent wage, great benefits and 5% Employer Matched RRSP program
- Ability to live and work in beautiful rural Nova Scotia
Breathing Green Solutions encourages members of undereprested groups to apply to positions within its organization. If accommodations are required during the screening process, please communicate those accomodations when contacted.