We're looking to add a talented bilingual Group Benefits Advisor to our growing team. Are you a self-starter with a passion for growth and triple bottom line results - People, Planet, Profit? Do you love building lasting relationships based on trust? Do you want to make an impact in your community and throughout Atlantic Canada? If so, we want to hear from you!
As the Group Benefits Advisor for Impact Wealth in Southeastern New Brunswick you will be responsible for servicing and growing an existing group benefits block of business. Our group benefits partners include: Blue Cross, Manulife, Sunlife and exclusive access to the Chambers Plan - Canada's #1 Employee Benefits program.
What you'll do
- Develop and maintain a high level of expertise regarding employee benefits solutions including staying abreast of industry trends
- Service and grow an existing group benefits block of business
- Assist with the development and implementation of a marketing plan in areas of responsibility
- Build long-term relationships with ideal clients by offering expert advice and quality solutions
- Represent and promote Impact Wealth with clients and key stakeholders including local Chambers of Commerce offices in the region
- Identify gaps that clients are not aware of and offer solutions that they may not know exist
- Build a network of referrals and centres of influence
- Participate in networking opportunities that support goals
- Ensure a positive impact within the communities where we operate
What you'll need
Education: Post-secondary education in business administration or related field; or a combination of work experience and education.
Work Experience: A minimum of one to three years of related work experience preferably within the financial services sector in a successful sales capacity within a B2B role.
Certification: Life Licensed Qualification Program (LLQP) in good standing is required.
- Team Player - as a team we are 100% invested in the success of one another; you will need to be comfortable supporting your team
- Positive Attitude - you are the 'glass half full' type, turning challenges into opportunities
- Opportunity Seeker - you keep your ear to the ground and maintain a wide network to identify opportunities now and in the future
- Communicate Value - you have strong sales, service and stewardship skills that allow you to demonstrate value effectively and efficiently
- Relationship Builder - you seek to build and maintain strong relationships with your team, clients and stakeholders
- Independent - you work independently with minimal supervision to achieve goals
- Ability to Perform - you are a creative problem-solver under pressure, exercising initiative and sound judgment
- Organized - you maintain a high level of organizational and time management skills
- Adaptable - you are detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize, multi-task and adapt
- Ability to Negotiate - whether it is negotiating timelines, approach or pricing, you are comfortable having conversations with the intent of finding solutions
- Experience - experience selling group benefits or B2B insurance experience is considered an asset
- Computer Skills - proficiency in MS Office and comfortable with social media platforms
- Language Skills - bilingualism (French and English) is required
A little bit about us
The Chapman Group
The Chapman Group is happy to support our client with this recruitment.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
As a leading wealth advisory firm in Atlantic Canada, at Impact Wealth we're on a mission to help Entrepreneurs Plan, Protect and Grow their wealth and make a difference in their community along the way. Our unique 360° ImpactTM process aligns client goals and values with leading conventional and responsible investments, life, living and group insurance solutions to achieve lasting results.
What You Can Expect At Impact Wealth:
- Working with an amazing team and a leading purpose-driven firm
- A toolbox full of leading, unique and innovative financial solutions
- Existing clients and a network of leads to provide a base to build from
- Initial training including in the field training as well as ongoing professional training
- Commission-based compensation with a guaranteed minimum income to start
- Quarterly bonus based on growth targets achieved and ability to build a sub-block of business
- Competitive employee benefits package
Impact Wealth is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now!
Veterinarian - Oromocto Veterinary Hospital
Oromocto, NB, CA
Executive Director - Autism Resource Centre
Dieppe, NB, CA
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Fredericton, NB, CA
Marketing Manager - Virtual Veterinary Solutions
Fredericton, NB, CA
Executive Personal Assistant - Virtual Vet Solutions
Fredericton, NB, CA