STI Technologies Limited is a healthcare technology company that manages patient support programs. We improve access to medications by leveraging available reimbursement funding and innovative technology to engage patients in their own healthcare.
Through technology and with patients at the heart of our innovations, we proudly support the Canadian healthcare system by delivering intelligent financial reimbursement, patient engagement, and patient management solutions to help support positive health outcomes.
As Graphic Designer you will create visual concepts by hand, or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate the intended target audience. As an integral part of the marketing team, you will work closely with other colleagues involved in projects, such as copywriters, project managers, data analysts and the sales team.
What you'll do
- Meet with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of a project. Advise, and present, on strategies to reach the target audience and determine the message the design should portray.
- Design electronic and printed materials for trade exhibits, displays, publications and marketing materials.
- Create and produce JPEGs, PDFs, video, clip art, graphs, charts, thumbnail images and other design elements.
- Conceptualize and design flyers, advertisements, brochures, logos, signage and other exhibits/displays. Select colours, images, text style and layout.
- Create electronic page layouts using publishing software.
- Plan production shcedule and workflow for the entire design process.
- Develop specifications and standards for printing and other production.
- Inspect proofs for accuracy and adherence to Company standards.
- Participate in marketing planning meetings on a project-by-project basis.
- Coordinate and maintain a library of graphics, medica, digital records and other enterprise content.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field plus a minimum of 3 years experience in both online and offline design, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate conceptual design abilities with knowledge products, brand, design, graphics and concept inspiration.
- Ability to create designs that are artistically interesting to both clients and target audience.
- Intermediate ability to prepare Power Point presentations.
- Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Proficient in sales presentation creation.
- Well versed in the latest graphic design methods, practices, techniques and associated principles.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to accept and integrate constructive feedback from others.
- Effective interpersonal skills required to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders and/or content owners.
- Ability to analyse and interpret user requirements.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
STI Technologies Limited
STI Technologies Limited (STI) is a healthcare technology company that provides Canadian patients with greater choice and broader access to the best medications and healthcare products.
Through partnerships with Canada's top pharmaceutical companies, we support the health-care system by delivering intelligent reimbursement, patient management and patient engagement solutions that improve health outcomes.
By making our user-friendly solutions available online, and through physicians and pharmacists across Canada, we are the leader in our industry, and have millions of patients who benefit from our programs.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Please include resume and cover letter.
- There is an on-line questionnaire that is to be completed at the time you apply for this position.
- Candidates are required to provide their portfolio if invited for an interview.