Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTSI) is looking for an Intermediate Graphic Designer to support the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) Learning Support Centre (LSC) in designing and authoring interactive learning content in CFB Borden.
What you'll do
- Determine the best way to achieve the desired graphics, either through the use of existing stock, development of new material, or combination of both.
- Consulting with clients to establish the overall look and graphical elements.
- Reviewing the Presentation Design Document and/or the Scripted Storyboards and making recommendations to the Instructional Designer(s) and/or client; including: consulting the clients regarding associated costs; validating that the design is engaging and meets the client requirements.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts of graphical elements in accordance with the Presentation Design Documents and the Scripted Storyboards.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Create new images using computer software.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts.
What you'll need
- Must have a University degree (in any field) or College diploma (in any field).
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience within the last 3 years as a Graphic Designer.
- Must be able to obtain a Government of Canada Security Clearance.
- Must be familiar with the following software tools: Saba LMS, Outstart, Lectora Publisher, Modest 3D, and/or Articulate Storyline.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Training & Simulation
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. (BTS) operates within the defense and aerospace industry where it designs and develops highly specialized, high performance, tactical training for front line operators of equipment working in complex environments and high-risk situations. This includes, training systems needs analysis, custom courseware development, virtual simulation training devices, and ongoing training support for in service support. Typical customers include Tier one OEMs such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Sikorsky.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. Please forward your resume, in confidence, to be considered for this current vacancy. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best...