We're fortunate to share our successes with an incredible and talented team who share a passion for what they do. Right now, we have immediate openings for experienced and energetic individuals to join that team.
What you'll do
- Management of Government funding programs;
- Ensuring compliance with the funding program requirements;
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports for Government Funding Programs including, but not limited to:
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development - Strategic Innovation Fund;
- National Research Council - Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP);
- Digital Media Tax Credit programs;
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency programs;
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Incentive Program;
- Canada's Ocean Supercluster;
- Monitoring new provincial and federal funding programs or changes to existing programs;
- Develop proposals and submissions for new funding programs;
- Maintaining projects and relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Managing and providing guidance to authors on technical content development to ensure compliance;
- Overseeing the maintenance of internal records and preparing monthly reports to be included with business unit financial forecasts
What you'll need
- Proven experience with government funding programs;
- 2-3 years of experience in proposal writing and preparation of government funding claims;
- Strong reporting and technical writing skills;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Above average attention to detail;
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Experience with supporting product development; Interest in innovation and technology;
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel;
- Ability to balance multiple projects and tasks to meet deadlines;
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Bluedrop Performance Learning
Bluedrop Learning Networks Inc. (BLN) provides unique SaaS-based workforce development solutions to help government and corporate customers improve employment outcomes and keep workers safe. By understanding the complex operating environments of its target markets, BLN's solutions are able to address multiple stakeholders. These solutions help workers to manage mandatory certifications, apprentices to track new skills at work, the unemployed to get jobs, the underemployed to advance, dreamers to start businesses, and local businesses to grow. Typical customers include workforce investment boards, apprenticeship authorities, government agencies, NGOs and workers' compensation boards.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please forward your resume to be considered for this current vacancy. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Performance Learning is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best….