We are thrilled to support our client, The Hardman Group, in their search for a General Manager.
The Hardman Group Limited (HGL) is a respected family-owned real estate and development firm with a rich legacy of over 50 years in the industry. We consider ourselves experts across all real estate fields - leasing, brokerage, property management, consulting and development. Our goal is to approach each and every project in our portfolio with vision, focus and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are in search of a General Manager who embodies professionalism, innovation, and approachability. As the General Manager at HGL, you will play a vital role in bringing our vision to life. You will be responsible for ensuring our properties are not just spaces but vibrant communities where people love to live and work.
What you'll do
- Plan, budget, and manage operating and capital expenditures
- Prepare annual budgets, forecasts, monthly reports, and variance reports
- Supervise accounts receivable and accounts payable processes, including collection of rent, accruals, payment of expenses, common area maintenance estimates, true-ups, reconciliation, compliance with lease terms, and preparation of all related documentation
- Provide oversight and accountability for the Operations and Leasing teams as it relates to maintaining and delivering time-based services and leasing metrics
- Responsible for the compliance of all tenant lease agreements to ensure obligations are being met
- Respond to tenant requests and needs, collaborating with property management and building staff to problem-solve
- Foster strong tenant relationships
- Select and oversee vendor services, ensuring compliance with service agreements
- Schedule and facilitate maintenance with vendors and tenants
- Maintain close relationships with property owners to meet objectives
- Perform property inspections on a regular basis and make recommendations to maintain and enhance the asset
- Lead, mentor, and coach team members to achieve exceptional performance
- Ensure 24-hour emergency coverage for the property
- Participate in and support other duties as required
What you'll need
- Proven experience as a General Manager or in a similar leadership role.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Sound knowledge of financial management principles.
- A team player with a positive and approachable attitude.[TH1]
- Ability to make tough decisions under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field (preferred).[TH2]
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
At HGL, we value our team members as the foundation of our success. We offer a competitive compensation package and professional development opportunities.
If you're ready to embark on an exciting journey with a dynamic, forward-thinking team, we'd love to hear from you. Apply Now.
Salary: $55,000 - 65,000
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The Chapman Group
We are happy to support our client with this recruitment.