Do you enjoy crunching numbers and going that extra mile for clients? If so, our team at Hansen Signs is looking for someone just like you to take on our Accounting Clerk position. Your day-to-day would involve managing our company accounting system, and you would be working closely with our team to keep everything in check.
As a growing family owned and operated business, we are driven to be the best at what we do. We're on a mission to help small businesses succeed through branding and recognition. We are building our team for growth and are seeking a professional who embraces the energy and motivation to meet our client expectations and our company goals. We are seeking someone who is proactive and prides themselves on high-quality work and systematic attention to detail. If you are passionate about what you do and are in pursuit of excellence and professional development, this is the position for you.
What you'll do
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- Delivering our clients with appropriate direction on their invoices and payment information to close out their projects with great satisfaction.
- Maintaining an acceptable cash flow for the company through Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Inventory efforts.
- Financial statement preparations, bank, and HST reconciliation.
- Generating costing reports from production to guide management and sales decisions.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports for executive staff to attend and assist in planning meetings.
- Participating in continuous process improvement to build systems for more efficient operations supporting continued growth and leading change in areas that have the opportunity for improvement.
- Maintaining Health & Safety Certification records, supporting a continuously improving safe work environment.
- Month End Reconciliation and Report Profitability weekly based on LER
- Determine ROI when investing in resources is required (HR, Equipment, facilities, etc)
- Shipping Receiving quotes and Permit applications
What you'll need
We're looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- A degree in Accounting with a passion for customer service and client satisfaction.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years or life experience in an equivalent field.
- Must be very detail-oriented, systematic, and organized.
- Dedicated to the success of the company and always looking to assist in improvement and growth.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, and passionate about your work.
- Efficiently able to operate Microsoft Office organized with file structures and documentation of detail.
- Bilingual in both French and English.
- A background in construction or signage industry is considered an asset.
- If you're professional and able to shine in a fast-paced environment this role is for you.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
We are a full-service signage and fabrication operation with the ability to make our clients' dreams a reality by using a wide variety of media. We are a family owned and operated business who takes great pride in our employees and our finished products. We have been in business for over 40 years and are well positioned for further national growth. Every bit of work we do is centered around our core values and our brand integrity. As a strong team of individuals, we take pride in the client work we produce together.
Passion for Excellence
We have a deep sense of care for our clients' experience and are driven to make their dreams a reality. This means that we lead with a strong commitment to integrity. Our passion is delivering the client's message in a way that creates something very special and forms a lasting memory in the minds of the target audience.
We are a solid team that can tackle any size project and we take pride in each and every result. To keep us operating like a well-oiled machine we are driven by our core values - to the point they are actually on the wall.
Our Core Values
- Use Creativity To Solve Problems
- Think as a Team
- Deliver what we promise
- Always be learning
- Love a challenge
We work together and deliver the best work every time.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
So, what is in it for you? We're a family-owned and operated business, which means we care a lot about our employee's growth and professional development. You will always be learning and will be working with a core group of people who will treat you like family. We hold our values close and apply them to everything we do, day in and day out. We are a team that uses creativity to solve problems, we think as a team, we deliver what we promise, we love a challenge, and we support continual learning.
Join our team and Apply Now!