Our mission is to help entrepreneurs, managers and salespeople streamline their sales process, get back the time they spend managing proposals, and close deals.
We're looking for a talented front-end developer to join our Halifax-based team and help us build features and improve our flagship product.
What you'll do
The person we hire:
- Experience building scalable and maintainable front-end code, also understanding fundamental concepts of unit testing, automation, Agile, and continuous delivery.
- Views OOP, MVC, and version control as essential to building good software.
- Understands and appreciates good design, flow and user-experience.
- Stays up-to-date on best practices, modern web standards, optimizing for speed and performance.
- While not a back-end specialist, can also jump into PHP and SQL when the need arises.
- Communicates in a professional and friendly manner, and can hop onto support and help out a customer in a pinch.
Please forward your resume along with a thoughtful cover letter.
What you'll need
Experience: 1 to 5 years experience in a similar role.
Education: College degree or diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent experience)
We're looking for
A little bit about us
We're Proposify, a SaaS secret weapon for 5,000+ companies worldwide, and counting. We help our customers streamline their sales process, we make it easier and faster to create winning proposals, and most importantly, we help them close more deals.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We work out of a cool, comfortable, and styling office in the heart of downtown Halifax close to bus routes, pubs and restaurants.
The person we hire will enjoy:
- A competitive salary
- Health & dental benefits
- A new MacBook Pro
- 3 weeks vacation time
- Friday happy hour on us (beer on tap)
- Free snacks and coffee
- A fun, collaborative team environment
- Ongoing investment into learning
- A good laugh everyday