We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our tech team. The ideal candidate must have strong knowledge in React, Django, AWS services such as DynamoDB, Lambda, EC2, and Git (version control) with fluency in English. Knowledge of GraphQL with Apollo is a plus.The ideal candidate must have the ability to analyze and develop complex systems, work independently, and collaborate with other developers in order to create quality code.
What you'll do
• Design and develop high-performance web applications
• Collaborate with other developers to create efficient, testable, and reusable code
• Implement user-facing features with React• Debug, test, and maintain web applications
• Develop back-end components using Django
• Integrate with various AWS services (DynamoDB, Lambda, EC2)
• Utilize version control systems such as Git• Develop and maintain technical documentation
• Follow best practices and industry standards
What you'll need
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At InterFace, we build integrations for real estate teams & agents to help optimize their CRM & Data platforms. We're passionate about making non-income generating work disappear by automating as much of the sales, marketing, and business operations processes as possible.
While other automation and integration platforms provide services for any data platform in any industry, we focus specifically on a handful of the best platforms that service residential real estate teams. This gives us a competitive edge and our clients love it.